• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Reggierino

Jan 11, 2024
There has been considerable discussion about how to exit by means of sodium, nitrite. The process seems quite complex, starting with getting pure SN (the willing sources are shutting down), and taking pills to preclude vomiting, etc etc.

And yet, we rerad every day it seems about another college student or celebrity who accidentally overdosed on fxntanyx. This seems a much more reliable way to exit. The trouble is getting a reliable and pure supply, knowing its shelf life, and then planning accordingly.

Although it is outside my comfort zone, I thought of parking outside a safe-injection location, waiting for someone to exit, and offering them money to get a supply. I'd pay 25% now and 75% later.

Any thoughts?

Reactions: GoatHerder
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
It's risky in every way, you could get scammed, beaten or robbed by drug users/dealers or sold some other garbage that contains different substances. The police could arrest you for drug possession too.

What put me off the most was researching Heroin/Fentanyl overdose survivors, there's lots of videos on YouTube showing how they live now with brain damage and limited mobility, overall it's not worth it unless you know what you've got is the real deal and can guarantee not being found after you pass out.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Fentanyl is the holy grail right now. SN is a method more for comfort and stress relief, having a bottle of it is more an outlet than a serious method of attempting I think.

Most CTB is done in the moment so needs to be fast. SN takes way way too long so yoo much scope to have second thoughts.

Reactions: WaitingAllMyLife
F

fussyohno

Jul 19, 2024
I guess unless one has underworld connections, the dark web is best for Fent?

I understand that the States is flooded with it and if one has pills then these are pretty much branded by the Mexican cartels and cheap so no incentive really for them to be cut or not pure. Something like 180,000 deaths in the States each year from this drug if my memory serves me correctly.

Never heard of it seen it in the UK but am sure it is. Cannot see how a Fent overdose wouldn't work if one is left alone.

Reactions: Kali_Yuga13
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The trouble is getting a reliable and pure supply, knowing its shelf life, and then planning accordingly.

Although it is outside my comfort zone, I thought of parking outside a safe-injection location, waiting for someone to exit, and offering them money to get a supply. I'd pay 25% now and 75% later.
I see some flaws here.

First the people who come ut f the "safe injection" location probably don't have their H and F anymore bc they injected it already.

How would you be able to pay 75% later when you died bc of an F OD?

Anyway i think all that is street quality which is imo too risky to try to OD on it.

• Yay!
Reactions: ToMoveOn and MyChoiceAlone
K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
I guess unless one has underworld connections, the dark web is best for Fent?

I understand that the States is flooded with it and if one has pills then these are pretty much branded by the Mexican cartels and cheap so no incentive really for them to be cut or not pure. Something like 180,000 deaths in the States each year from this drug if my memory serves me correctly.

Never heard of it seen it in the UK but am sure it is. Cannot see how a Fent overdose wouldn't work if one is left alone.
The benefit of the pills is once they're pressed they're not going to be cut by a middle man. One user here sourced on telegram.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and fussyohno
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
yes, i'm sure the 'safe injection' sites will make you take the dose at the facility. i don't know if the policies have changed but there are places that have decriminalized small amounts - meaning you're not a trafficker. the payment plan... try not to get spit on XD

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
The benefit of the pills is once they're pressed they're not going to be cut by a middle man. One user here sourced on telegram.
Speaking for myself, I would also combine any opiate solution with benzos as they potentiate each other.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Possible but be careful. 90% of telegram plugs are scams. I ran into a few trying to sell N even 💀

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
I've done more research and the fake pressed pills are easy to break up, cut and repress. Pill presses are $20-30 dollars and it appears the market is flooded with low quality/low potency pills. IDK what to think anymore, SN seems elusive and F was starting to sound viable. I thought the pills were a sure shot but it's just as sketchy as powder.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I
Possible but be careful. 90% of telegram plugs are scams. I ran into a few trying to sell N even 💀
I've had success with Telegram plugs in my country as long as it was cash only. But it was only with oxycodone, benzos and sleeping pills. Obviously not with N either, lol 😅🤣

• Love
Reactions: AmericanMary
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I

I've had success with Telegram plugs in my country as long as it was cash only. But it was only with oxycodone, benzos and sleeping pills. Obviously not with N either, lol 😅🤣
I ran into like 10 guys trying to sell me N in the ghetto off telegram 💀