AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Are there any like popular forums or groups or anything for the femcel community? I don't know enough about this community but I would really like to look more into. Idk where to start?

If you have nothing positive or beneficial to contribute to this post, do not bother commenting. Do not fight with me. Do not message me.

Reactions: RainAndSadness, eatantz and Havnis
SuicidalTiger

SuicidalTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I will assume you are asking for an actual answer.

This is 4chan for women, I know about it as a gay man becuase I use to browse the /lgbt/ board.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and AmericanMary
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Seconding crystal cafe, but you need to be careful when browsing that site, because it is pretty inactive, and frequently raided by men posting real life zoophilia, gore, and other disgusting content.

Reactions: pilotviolin and AmericanMary
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I will assume you are asking for an actual answer.

This is 4chan for women, I know about it as a gay man becuase I use to browse the /lgbt/ board.
Good luck.
I wonder what would happen if you put the users from that site and 4chan users in a room together.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel like it'd either be that or them trying to kill each other, no in-between.
If this interest you I'm just saying that the NSFW chat will not disappoint 🤣
I made the mistake of going on there and there was some creepy lady talking about how she likes to try and examine men's bulge sizes and rub herself against their groins to try and gauge what their penis size is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I feel like it'd either be that or them trying to kill each other, no in-between.

I made the mistake of going on there and there was some creepy lady talking about how she likes to try and examine men's bulge sizes and rub herself against their groins to try and gauge what their penis size is.
lol what 😭😭🤣🤣

Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu