meandthebirds

meandthebirds

by duster ♡
Jun 8, 2023
i need validation, i need someone to tell me they love me. that i'm doing good and that they're proud of me. someone to hold me as if i was something precious, as if i were their child, as if i were fragile. like something not to be broken.
i'm no good on my own, i've let people treat me like shit - just for the sake of not being alone. apologizing for things that aren't even my fault, scared that people will abandon me as soon as i upset them. it's making me lose my sanity, i really just want to be loved.
i don't know if it's the fact that i grew up with no love, or that i am simply just unlovable but people always leave me.
maybe i'm too weird, not funny enough.

perhaps i should focus on myself, try to start loving myself but it's so much easier said than done. i truly hate the way i am, the way i care so much about what others think about me. i think i'm never gonna heal from the things that ive been told or the things that has happened to me.

the happiness i feel somedays is only temporary, everytime i'm alone with my own thoughts, it's all despair. i truly want to kill myself because i can't stand the thought of spending the rest of my life feeling trapped in my own skin, with my own mind. i just need to build up the courage, find the right way to commit and then i will finally be free.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ruru_241, Livingvsdying25, Rack.- and 5 others
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
If only I could be there with you, give you a hug and tell you that everything is going to be alright ❤️...

But I understand how you feel. I'm going through the same as well. 19 years and still haven't had anyone to love because of my insecurities and personal thoughts about myself. I don't really have any close friend to talk to so it also makes me feel lost and empty.

But still, I'm still trying to recover from this, (working out is helping a bit) so I hope things go better for you as well. *hug* *hug* 🤗

• Love
Reactions: meandthebirds
meandthebirds

meandthebirds

by duster ♡
Jun 8, 2023
If only I could be there with you, give you a hug and tell you that everything is going to be alright ❤️...

But I understand how you feel. I'm going through the same as well. 19 years and still haven't had anyone to love because of my insecurities and personal thoughts about myself. I don't really have any close friend to talk to so it also makes me feel lost and empty.

But still, I'm still trying to recover from this, (working out is helping a bit) so I hope things go better for you as well. *hug* *hug*
i wish i could hug you as well, in the end we all just need someone by our side!! i'm sorry to hear that you're going through the same stuff, don't forget that you're a strong person and u deserve the best.

working out is also a great step towards becoming the best version of urself, good job!!

take care 🎀 ⁠♡

• Love
Reactions: Rack.-