cath55555

cath55555

Addict with a Pen
Feb 5, 2022
Mondays have been the best choice for me to CTB since I've been working the job I have now (I'm about 8-9 months in). it's Saturday here, nearly Sunday; I feel strangely peaceful knowing that in a couple of days I should be gone.

I've been trying to tell myself that because it's my last few days, I should enjoy them. and to be honest? I have. it's odd. peaceful. I feel content knowing that soon it will likely be over.

I spent Thursday evening at work, Friday most of the day there. I get on with my boss, and we had a really great time both days, laughing and being joyful. today I worked only a morning shift and then saw a couple of friends in the afternoon. we played d&d for about 6 hours, then 2 of us went and got fast food on the way home. it was great, we were singing in the car and laughing so hard we were in tears.

this is the best I've felt in so long. I'm so grateful that my last bit of time (hopefully) was spent this way, so grateful that I'm able to feel like this.

I'm not even sure what the point of this rant is really. I just feel so... normal? is that the word? happy, almost. I'm just thankful that I was able to have this to keep me sane before the end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, blackwidow, livingdeadgrl and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's completely understandable feeling so relieved that this will all be coming to an end. I wish you the best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: cath55555 and Hotsackage