• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

anemptyblissbeyond

Apr 20, 2024
I feel trapped. I hate living but I'm too chicken to CTB. I just don't know what to do. Actually, I do know what to do, I just don't have the guts to do it. But I'm going to try again before the end of this month using a new method. I forgot what it's called but it's when you put a plastic bag over your head and use some rope to choke yourself to death, except i'll be using some shoe laces. I wish I could get SN but that's just not possible.

Deep down I wish things were different. I wish things didn't have to end this way but i've been left with no choice. I just hope I'll be brave enough to do it when the time comes. I've tried killing myself so many times, I don't know, I've gotten used to prepping for my own death. I've stopped crying about it too.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, tvo, Unknown21 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms, I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, I understand feeling so trapped in this dreadful existence.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and iloverachel
A

anemptyblissbeyond

Apr 20, 2024
I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms, I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, I understand feeling so trapped in this dreadful existence.
Thanks, best wishes to you too.