suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
As of late, my overall reaction to everything has dulled down to nearly nothing. Or, varying on the scenario, it'll come to extremes over very stupid things. I'll feel incredibly numb in regards to tte state of the world, or seeing a tragedy, or hearing something horrible. It's like my empathy has been wiped somewhat, which is odd, since I used to react at the drop of a hat. I'd cry over people or scenarios I hadn't the first idea about.
It's not that I don't care, per say, some part of me does. I've always been an empath, but I think it's finally begun fizzling out.
It's like my head is a completely blank, still tidepool, and whatever ripple comes in on occasion is just a repetition of the last one. I try to remember what my old reactions would be, so I can copy and project them as needed to grant 'normal' responses. So I don't freak out my family and friends too much.
Not fully unrelated, but, I smoked my first cigarette today. My mom has chain smoked every day since 2 weeks after I was born, a pack or more a day, and I fucking hate cigarettes. Though I hate them as much as I hate myself, so why not put them together. My lungs are already fucked as is from her all but hotboxing her car and house with me in it since I was a baby. So I might as well.
Hell, if it'll ruin my body faster before I CTB this year, by all means. At least it's calmed me down.

long and short- this is the numbest I've ever felt in my life, and I'm glad. Feeling this dull will make killing myself that much easier. So I'm happy about that.

I'm leaning into relapsing tonight with self harm just to take the edge off of things right now. With how my living scenario is. Hoping seeing enough blood might do something. If not, oh well I guess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: randomz, Inferdan, faust and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Sorry, I am not sure, but it seems to me that you started losing yourself.
Make sure you support the parts of your character left, otherwise you may start regretting you are not the same person anymore.
Can make it hard for you to answer the simple question "Who are you".
Losing yourself means you will start exploring the new depths of your inner self and that may eventually let you down.
Cigarettes won't ruin your body very fast, probably you won't notice anything. I smoke and vape and it is my type of self-harm, I don't think it is a good idea if you are not 100% sure about your CTB, but if you are determined, this won't harm you much.
Wish you a good luck!

• Love
Reactions: suffocatingseraphim and randomz