loverfromhell

loverfromhell

i don’t wanna be here
May 1, 2023
Damn why can't assisted euthanasia be legal already! feeling more and more like i have no choice to be peaceful with ctb. i know the train method is like the least recommended due to potential of traumatizing the public. Am i bad person that i don't care? i find myself so tired of being here, i'm willing to do anything to just be free yknow? i'm really trying to be patient but i'm tired of being alive and putting my neck on the tracks seem fast and effective. i'm not even sure what goal i have in posting here. i'm hoping i can get my courage up and just go through with it… in any case any thoughts or words of wisdom are greatly welcomed

• Aww..
Reactions: sadToast
sadToast

sadToast

2 slits im gone in the endless abyss
Apr 25, 2023
is it tough to acquire other methods to ctb in your country? i cant offer much wisdom but i can say that not caring about traumatizing the public doesnt make you a bad person. the world is a cruel place and no one else cares how they make us feel so fuck 'em

• Love
Reactions: loverfromhell
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If other people get upset because someone ctb with the train method, it's the fault of this anti suicide society for denying people the options of peaceful ways to die. It's such a hellish world we exist in where people cannot just pass away in peace, to me the train certainly sounds like a terrifying method and I think that those who attempt certainly are so brave.

But anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings.

• Love
Reactions: loverfromhell
loverfromhell

loverfromhell

i don’t wanna be here
May 1, 2023
is it tough to acquire other methods to ctb in your country? i cant offer much wisdom but i can say that not caring about traumatizing the public doesnt make you a bad person. the world is a cruel place and no one else cares how they make us feel so fuck 'em
thank you for your kindness and support . sadly i feel like in CA methods of ctb are minimal. i really appreciate you making me feel like i'm not a bad person
If other people get upset because someone ctb with the train method, it's the fault of this anti suicide society for denying people the options of peaceful ways to die. It's such a hellish world we exist in where people cannot just pass away in peace, to me the train certainly sounds like a terrifying method and I think that those who attempt certainly are so brave.

But anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings.
thank you so much for your reassurance, i does indeed sound scary but only for the few min before the train hits… or at least that's my hope . thank you so so much for your best wishes. it makes me sad the biggest negative ppl tend to give to train method is others suffering however maybe i'm envious that others can care when feeling so low lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadToast
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
try benzos plastic bag ligature or sleeping tabs plastic bag ligature. I reckon it can work. You need the right size plastic bag. Even if you don't care, you will need nerves of steel to keep your neck on track. Suffocation more comfy and no trauma for driver. Ideally do it in a hotel..