Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
I read a lot that final statages of suicidity is feeling of peace that comes from making finall decision about departure. That making this decision can bring you near to extasy and you know what. I feel it now. I have poison in my grasp literally in my room. Tomorrow i plan to write easter wishes to all my loved ones and use this opportunity to say goodbaye without any suspicions. I feel so calm it is feeling of laying in bed covered with warm fresh sheets and being on edge of waking up and sleeping. That is how i feel right now every day. No pain no fear no doubts. It is undescrible feeling. Do you feel it to when you feel you are near the end?

• Hugs
Reactions: Bedrock48, Dead Meat, liafreak and 1 other person
L

liafreak

Dec 21, 2021
When I attempted a week ago before hand I was ecstatic. I listened to upbeat music and I was sooo excited to finally be done with life. I only got scared when I got close to dying, but before that I felt excited

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think for me, it would be comforting if I had a peaceful and reliable way to exit this world and it would be a relief knowing that the suffering will soon be coming to an end. In my case, I am trapped in this world as it is so difficult to ctb. I do not know what it is like to feel at peace. Death is what I look forward to the most as nothing can hurt me then. At least death will come one day for me. I wish you the best.

Reactions: toxictunes