museumofthunder

museumofthunder

my final bellyache
Sep 9, 2023
I just hate my life right now. Its one of those days where i really want to just do it, but i cant bring myself to. So, im just stuck here, in pain. Im constantly stressed to the point where i have no energy except for the very bare minimum. That's all i've got. Not much else.

I want to kill myself just about everyday that im awake enough to think, and it sucks. A piece of me doesnt actually want to die but i dont know how im gonna keep going like this. Im pretty alone in this journey. Not completely, but not enough that it can solve it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and Sannti
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
sometimes we get in a cycle of horrid thoughts, we are tired and we sleep tired and we wake tired. im sorry that your life has been so painful. i cannot offer you much accept wishes of peace and a place to talk if you ever need anything <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it really can be so dreadful and tiring feeling trapped in an existence you hate, I wish there's the option to just choose to sleep eternally, it would prevent so much suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.