• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
So I have always tried to be responsible with the money I make from my job but now that I have to ctb in a few months, I am failing to logically convince myself to keep being responsible, I feel like since I will be dying soon enough, why not spend it and give into my worst impulses, it feels like I am playing with house money with nothing to lose.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Having a similar mindset to you, I spent savings on a trip to Japan last year even though it was fairly unwise financially and meant I have to work even harder now. I think experiences like that are worthwhile, especially if you are at the point of thinking, "what do I have to lose?"

Do something you've always wanted to do, if things are already at rock bottom, is how I've always seen it. Do something fun and spontaneous. While I don't know your reasons for contemplating ctb, some people find renewed purpose and a feeling of being alive again after the thrill of experiences they've had while lacking inhibitions.

Reactions: katagiri83 and Traveller12724