D

die2live

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone else feel like they've literally got the worst luck in the world, to the point of feeling like your life is cursed? It's gotten to the point where i'm too scared to say things i'm excited about outloud, or even get excited about things because I feel something (this world/ the universe/ i don't know) is out to destroy my life. I realise how narcissistic this may sound but literally EVERYTHING i've ever gotten excited about has backfired in my life or ended up being shortlived.

Reactions: StillWaiting, Worthless_nobody, _Minsk and 1 other person
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I wouldn't say I've had the worst luck because I did have some pretty good times very long ago, but during the time for making important decisions it did feel like walls closing in on me. Every decision my 12-14 year old self thought was good in the long run backfired majestically. So did those made for me by adults.
Looking back now it feels scary how much "foreshadowing" there was about me ending up like this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, Worthless_nobody and die2live
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Yep, and I don't know why I even bother trying!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, die2live and BPD_LE
D

die2live

Dec 22, 2019
I wouldn't say I've had the worst luck because I did have some pretty good times very long ago, but during the time for making important decisions it did feel like walls closing in on me. Every decision my 12-14 year old self thought was good in the long run backfired majestically. So did those made for me by adults.
Looking back now it feels scary how much "foreshadowing" there was about me ending up like this.
Wow, you feel like alot was foreshadowed? Makes me think what alarm bells are going off now that i'm not paying attention to. Right now i've pretty much given up on trying to make things work for me though, just going to "go with the flow"

Reactions: TearyEyedQueen
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I'm struggling with the opposite problem. I really want to ctb, but somehow everything in life goes right at the moment, except the one thing that I need to survive. It is pissing me off massively actually. I don't want to get all the good stuff, I don't want all the 'consolation prizes'. I don't care about the money and the career, it is hollow and empty, it is not even satisfactory, it just is. But the one thing that I need for my survival, my partner, that is the one thing life doesn't give me back.
I am so angry today, none of this makes sense, none of it is fair. They should all shove their money up their asses and leave me the fuck alone to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, die2live, OreoWellington and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Yes I genuinely feel cursed. I have horrible luck and sadly life kind of revolves around luck (our genes, who our family is, who we meet, our health, our finances ect) Literally everything I have tried as ended in ruin. I have given up trying anymore. I gave it my all but it was still not enough for the one person I needed most.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, die2live, noctiva and 1 other person