Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I don't think I am in as dire of a situation as many members here are, and that leads me to think sometimes that I'm not really sad/suicidal, but that I am just on here for attention or something. Like... yeah, I bought SN and joined this small niche forum around suicide anonymously in order to get hug emoji's from anonymous strangers. Thank you, brain, that is definitely what I'm doing and makes complete sense. For sure.
I feel like this a lot recently when I think of myself as nonbinary. I worry that I'm not actually enby since I'm okay right now with not coming out to my family or people irl, and that I'm just a "trender" or something. ...Yes, brain, I had an identity crisis for several months and wrote they/them on my about page on this anonymous website because it's "trendy". I think of myself with a name different from my birth name and think of myself as not a girl just in case I can get the sympathy of some unfortunate telepath, because that is definitely something I do. Thank you, brain, for clarifying.
I wish I could beat sense into myself sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: these_days9, Lostandlooking, purplesmoothie and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Your feelings are valid, and even if you were just here for attention I'll give you all the hugs you need.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, darkghost, WornOutLife and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There's nothing wrong with what you do.
For people like us, a like, hug or simply exchanging opinions here with other members help a lot!

(and we learn a lot of new stuff, I might add!)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Ghost2211 and Stick
Haruko

Haruko

Sep 2, 2020
It's okay, being in this forum does not require from you to be suicidal.

People login here for many reasons, and one of them is to feel understood and receive emotional support and I do not think there is something bad in doing this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, darkghost, Ghost2211 and 1 other person