αmber

αmber

Earth is not my home
Oct 25, 2021
Recently, I've been feeling tired all the time. I wake up tired and sleep again for a lot more hours. Sometimes, I wake up in bed and can't move myself out of numbness and tiredness. This started to get worse these past few days. My body is being dragged around by SI's, my soul feels already dead.

Everything was so quiet during those 13.8 billions years before I was born. Those yeas went by in a blink of an eye. These few years I've been alive feels like an eternity. How ironic it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless, Dead Meat and Dead Ghost
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like I have already died in a way as well, I do not live, I just exist and my existence is very empty. There is absolutely nothing here for me in this world. I just wish that actually dying is easier, I envy those who are free from the torture that is existence, they cannot suffer anymore and they are at peace. The thought of non existence is very comforting.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, αmber, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I thought you had Cotard Syndrome ... even though I was relieved to read that you were better than I thought.

I recognize what's happening to you (I guess like many here). I only get out of this state when I don't mind doing things that when I'm depressed I wouldn't dare do .. it's weird isn't it?
So years ago I was able to go back to the movies or catch the train, because I didn't care what happened to me ... and I was fine.
//
Pensava que tenies el síndrome de Cotard... tot i el que pateixes m'ha alleugit llegir que estàs millor del que em pensava.

Reconec el que et passa (suposo que com molts d'aquí). Jo només surto d'aquest estat quan no m'importa fer coses que quan estic depressiu no m'atreviría a fer.. és estrany oi?
Així vaig poder fa anys tornar al cinema o agafar el tren, perquè no m'importava el que em passes... i em va anar bé.

• Love
Reactions: αmber