Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I wonder when I'll be fired from my job. I broke my first glass yesterday in the grocery section of the store. The sad thing is, idk how or when I broke it. I ended up hiding it as I was afraid of what would happen. I also reorganized the aisle wrong today even though I tried to make sure it was done and double checked.

Feeling really sad and hopeless. I wish I could ctb. My eating disorder is back and I'm starting to lose weight rapidly (8 pounds in a week). I feel like the people at my job might be catching on, but idk. I just don't feel like eating much. It was hard to swallow some crackers on my way to work and I wanted to throw them away. I feel like my weight is the only thing I can control in my life. Everything else, other people control šŸ˜”

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree, Sakura94, Marine and 6 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry you are having to deal with a situation like that,. Life can be so unfair. I'm also wondering when I might be fired from my job. Haven't been eating much either,. my appetite is basically shot to shit.

I hope your day goes smoothly, take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
Wish I had some helpful advice, but I hope things get better.
Ghost Hug GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through all this. It sounds stressful and tiring what you have to endure and I know that it is hard to carry on when everything feels so hopeless. I wish you relief from your suffering.