9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
I feel like even in my highest moments I want to ctb. I hate being homeless. I hate that I can't afford therapy. I hate that I can't keep a job. I hate that my life is not worth it. I hate that my only methods are too risky. I hate that the world is unfair, but I have no safe way to refuse it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, odradek, Crazy4u and 8 others
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I facing those problems as well i know how hard it can be and how much can depress us. I'm sorry you're going through it, hopefully you'll be able to turn this situation for the better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 9BBN, Crazy4u, ClownMe and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I feel ya, even when everything doesn't totally suck, I would much rather be dead/never have been born.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4am, 9BBN, Hollowman and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, I know that it is awful when everything seems hopeless. This life really is so depressing, all that I want is to be gone. We all deserve the option of a peaceful and reliable way to exit this world, no one should have to resort to risky methods. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, 9BBN, Crazy4u and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
And the worst thing about life is that there are no easy answers. Money, poverty and homelessness should not be an issue in this century. Humans have had a long ass time to sort this out, but the system of greed and corruption prevails. You would think the least they could do would be to provide the basics of human dignity.

• Love
Reactions: 9BBN, Hollowman and SpaceCadet
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
you are not alone. i'm sorry you are suffering so much. i hope things get better for you

• Love
Reactions: 9BBN