L

laserpunk

Feb 19, 2020
i relapsed again - self harm- a few days ago, and it seems every night i'm trying to find ways to get out of my head. for a while it was drinking, then i got my hands on some weed, but that's running out, and recently i was prescribed xanax (with alarming ease) and even though i told myself i wouldn't take it often, i'm slowly running out of that too. it's frustrating, because i've tried seeking out therapy, but have been waitlisted and i'm just worried that i've exhausted all my options to get help and that i'll be stuck chasing any sort of escape. it's like i know i'm going down a shitty path, but what does it matter

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
If you just need to vent, feel free to let rip at me, I'm a good listener.

Reactions: laserpunk
L

laserpunk

Feb 19, 2020
If you just need to vent, feel free to let rip at me, I'm a good listener.
thanks, i wish i knew what to talk about, but i don't think i know what to say except that things are just bad

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
thanks, i wish i knew what to talk about, but i don't think i know what to say except that things are just bad

What's going on in your life that's making you so frustrated and eager to get wasted? Barring the lockdown and stuff cos that's pissing me the hell off too, I'd happily get out of my head right now if I had anything to do it with. I haven't smoked weed for 20 years, but I'd even go for a bit of that to relieve the boredom.

L

laserpunk

Feb 19, 2020
What's going on in your life that's making you so frustrated and eager to get wasted? Barring the lockdown and stuff cos that's pissing me the hell off too, I'd happily get out of my head right now if I had anything to do it with. I haven't smoked weed for 20 years, but I'd even go for a bit of that to relieve the boredom.

i'm just pretty terrified of actually doing shit with my life. i'm suppose to be finishing up college soon. all my life i told myself i'd do something with my art, but i'm worried there may not be a place for it. like the typical fears of not being good enough and also feeling like things aren't real