• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

sannoji

sannoji

dreaming of flying
May 4, 2023
i think for as long as i've been alive, i've always felt like a liar. it's not like i'm lying for no reason, i learned very quickly that if what i think differs from the norm (as a kid, my parents) then i should keep it to myself, to be safe. but it's strange, i feel like i don't know how to be authentic any more. i'm not sure what caused it, but every time i think of doing something, i only base it on what other people will think. everything from hobbies, to actual crimes. it's like i don't have any sort of internal moral compass. nothing is just "wrong" to me, i don't ever think my actions are truly bad, i'm just able to recognise that other people don't like it. if i have the desire, and i know i can get away with it, i'll just do it without hesitation. it's not really a moral compass. i've found myself thinking "if no one knows about it, then i never did anything wrong." it's not like i've even done anything heinous, even by other people's standards. but it makes me acutely aware of the gap between myself and others. my social standing, my friendships, the things that keep me from just killing myself right here, all depend on the charade that i'm like everyone else. maybe i'm not a good actor. maybe i don't feel like a proper human. i don't know what to think of myself. i don't even feel guilty about any of this. for as long as i've lived, i've only thought about getting caught, and i know other people don't think like that. i really don't get it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Heartaches, colorlesstsukuru, MBiopic and 8 others
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I half relate to this. I'm numb to certain things and sometimes don't see any wrong in things even if society or people around me blatantly brands it as such. I think it's undeniable for me that this is likely the cause of the trauma I've endured and the fucked up violence around me. I call myself a psychopath, although I'm literally split into two perfect halves. And the other one is considered more "human". I lack empathy sometimes and have friends merely because they can help me. Maybe I'm an horrible person, but if it's true then I'll just suck it up and acknowledge it... I don't know which side of me is the true me because one may be the product of trauma while the other could be my weakness trying to justify myself. Who of the two I actually am is my mystery. Neither? Both?

Regardless, I send my wishes to you. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: sannoji and N33dT0D13
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
"All my life like Truman show"

Nothing feels real. Nothing feels like it matters. Not in any real sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: MBiopic, sannoji, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Yes im the same way..

• Hugs
Reactions: sannoji and N33dT0D13
MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
i think for as long as i've been alive, i've always felt like a liar. it's not like i'm lying for no reason, i learned very quickly that if what i think differs from the norm (as a kid, my parents) then i should keep it to myself, to be safe. but it's strange, i feel like i don't know how to be authentic any more. i'm not sure what caused it, but every time i think of doing something, i only base it on what other people will think. everything from hobbies, to actual crimes. it's like i don't have any sort of internal moral compass. nothing is just "wrong" to me, i don't ever think my actions are truly bad, i'm just able to recognise that other people don't like it. if i have the desire, and i know i can get away with it, i'll just do it without hesitation. it's not really a moral compass. i've found myself thinking "if no one knows about it, then i never did anything wrong." it's not like i've even done anything heinous, even by other people's standards. but it makes me acutely aware of the gap between myself and others. my social standing, my friendships, the things that keep me from just killing myself right here, all depend on the charade that i'm like everyone else. maybe i'm not a good actor. maybe i don't feel like a proper human. i don't know what to think of myself. i don't even feel guilty about any of this. for as long as i've lived, i've only thought about getting caught, and i know other people don't think like that. i really don't get it.
I feel you, I really, really do. I can relate a lot to that.

C

colorlesstsukuru

Aug 10, 2024
I'm the same way. Since I was about 7, I've slowly cultivated a persona that's completely different to who I am. I learned it's better to go along to get along than be authentic.