R

Rashmika26

Jun 22, 2024
I'm going to attempt partially suspended hanging in the bathroom of my friends house, i feel awful doing it here but i'm homless after running away from home and don't have my own place. However there are woods but i'm worried i would get cold feet doing that in the dark or be found by children. I've attempted what i wanted to do before as a test run and my head started to feel very tight, does this mean i was compressing my cartoon artery correctly? Also is it worth the effort to tie my feet/legs to prevent too much movement while i convulse in death? I'm hoping this is realatively painless because i'm going to compress my carotid artery and then pass out for the rest of the hanging process. Ive made a note to slide under the door saying not to open and to call an ambulance instead because it's too late.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You will need to keep maximum pressure applied until you pass out. Partial lets you back out easily.
Good luck and may you find peace.

Reactions: Rashmika26
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I'm sorry you are going through this situation I think you might be from India. If so there are other painless methods for us.

I suggest taking a backseat and plan through. And i suggest doing it at a hotel and so as not to scar your friend who has helped you in this situation

Reactions: Sylveon and alltoomuch2