S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
So for the last week ive been at a hospital miles from home had my 2 assessments and doctor says hes gonna discharge me this Friday. Then..... yesterday they transfer me back to the hospital close to home i was in a month ago now ive got to be assessed again and my discharge delayed for i dont know how long. Im getting desperate, im looking round for a place to ctb but too mamy nurses and they do regular checks so its gonna be hard. I get they have a duty of care but come on, they said i dont have a mental health issue and i have full capacity so tbh what i want to do with my life should be my choice. Im mot even on medication whereas everyone else here is. Ive resorted to asking my mate to bring some drugs in the urge to die is getting so strong but i know they will get to me in time. Ive tried looking online for cases where suicidal people are just left alone because they arnt sick.

Sorry for the long rant

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I'm sorry for your experience, I assume you mean mental hospital? What country if you don't mind me asking? I have a bit of experience in UK psych wards and especially getting myself discharged and authorised leave when they were witholding a lot of info from me.

I was also shipped hours away from my hometown but wasn't kept on a section, are you on a section or voluntary?

I feel similarly, I'm definitely sick too though.. but I know exactly what I'm doing and when you've consistently made and been happy with a plan for years I find it hard to believe anyone else has a right to stop me. Don't worry about ranting anyway that's part of why we're here. Stay safe and I'd suggest don't try to ctb in hospital, play the fake happy until you can get out of that place.

Reactions: NOISYMIND, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I'm sorry for your experience, I assume you mean mental hospital? What country if you don't mind me asking? I have a bit of experience in UK psych wards and especially getting myself discharged and authorised leave when they were witholding a lot of info from me.

I was also shipped hours away from my hometown but wasn't kept on a section, are you on a section or voluntary?

I feel similarly, I'm definitely sick too though.. but I know exactly what I'm doing and when you've consistently made and been happy with a plan for years I find it hard to believe anyone else has a right to stop me. Don't worry about ranting anyway that's part of why we're here. Stay safe and I'd suggest don't try to ctb in hospital, play the fake happy until you can get out of that place.

Im in the UK, its just fustrating i have to wait at least another week to hear if im gonna be discharged. I trusted one of the nurses and told her the truth, BIG mistake. I didmt want my family to think oh why has she done this, i want people to know my reasons and then maybe they will understand. Soon as im out im gonna try and yes defo wont do anything in here although i was caught off my face on cocaine last night amd they are demanding a urine sample. They cant help me and they certainly cant keep me here much longer. I suppose already having planned what im gonna do and my date im feeling abit calmer about things.

Reactions: lv-gras and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Im in the UK, its just fustrating i have to wait at least another week to hear if im gonna be discharged. I trusted one of the nurses and told her the truth, BIG mistake. I didmt want my family to think oh why has she done this, i want people to know my reasons and then maybe they will understand. Soon as im out im gonna try and yes defo wont do anything in here although i was caught off my face on cocaine last night amd they are demanding a urine sample. They cant help me and they certainly cant keep me here much longer. I suppose already having planned what im gonna do and my date im feeling abit calmer about things.
If you want to drop me a pm and you're struggling then that's cool, been in 2 UK hospitals so I get it. I'm going to guess you're under a section though :/

Just hang in there and post here as much as you need, its awful when you go to "professionals" with full truth and good intentions but they don't take you seriously and make up their own explanations for your suffering. My last stay the staff came to the conclusion that all my issues were as a result of drugs when really I turned to drugs to medicate my shit brain. Begged them for help but they were convinced that I didn't have any real issues, considering what all other professionals have said and most importantly I KNOW myself better than anybody else, fuck them for assuming otherwise when I was genuinely seeking help.

I'm so sorry for you, wishing the best.

Reactions: Shewaitsforme, lv-gras and Miss clefable