• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

requiescat

requiescat

To rest, to repose.
Dec 31, 2023
I've wanted to commit suicide by cutting myself for awhile now, but I'm scared of survival and the pain beforehand. I don't know much about medical to know where to cut myself, when to cut myself, and how to tell my loved ones beforehand so they don't blame themselves. I've always had the fear of suffering the pain before dying whenever wanting to cut myself, always wanting to; but no courage to. Most of the knives I have aren't that sharp, so I'm also afraid it won't work.

Most of the time whenever I get close to cutting myself, I always chicken out because of these fears. I've talked to someone about my suicidal thoughts, but they only seem to want to help me recover from it, and keep me alive. Rather than what I want, to die.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Cutting is not only cruel and painful it's also very unreliable to succeed. There is a Suicie Resource Compilation linked in the sticks threads. There are way better methods if you have the true desire to CTB.

If you still want to bleed out you should look into the method Seppuku, which was done as a ritual CTB method by ninja warriors. I don't recommend stabbing/slitting at all.

I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Redacted24, requiescat and Kit1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also fear experiencing much worse agony, it's absolutely horrifying how a human is capable of suffering so extremely. Just that is enough to make the peace of non-existence sound so incredibly appealing to me.

Reactions: requiescat
requiescat

requiescat

To rest, to repose.
Dec 31, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Cutting is not only cruel and painful it's also very unreliable to succeed. There is a Suicie Resource Compilation linked in the sticks threads. There are way better methods if you have the true desire to CTB.

If you still want to bleed out you should look into the method Seppuku, which was done as a ritual CTB method by ninja warriors. I don't recommend stabbing/slitting at all.

I wish you all the best.
Thank you! This helps me alot, I'll do my research into Seppuku and the compilation.

Thanks, my friend. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

thekingofthabeat

Oct 6, 2023
Been there done that. Its not like the movies you are safer with full hang or you will end whit an almost not funtional arm.