F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Title. Going outside is terrifying every single time. People are evil and want to hurt anyone who is vulnerable. Its not safe.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, sserafim, reclaimedbynature and 4 others
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I feel very similarly, even though I live in a safe area. I simply do not trust anybody. People who seem normal can suddenly turn and try to take advantage of you, I've seen it firsthand. I can't leave without some kind of weapon on me because I'm so terrified that one day someone is going to try to do something.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForsakenDial, sserafim, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I feel the same way. I always watch my back and don't loiter around anywhere. If the laws here weren't utter bullshit I'd carry a gun or pepper spray.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForsakenDial, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I understand that this is an MH issue/anxiety. 99.99% people you see in the streets outside/in a supermarket/in a mall or any other place don't care about you or what you're actually doing outside. Everyone is busy with their own stuff and problems.

Reactions: sserafim and Wojaczek
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
i spent half a year with this thought and could barely go outside without going thru multiple panic attacks, it was hell on earth.
all i can say is that it goes away the more you go out and the more panic attacks you get, its unfair but you know, thats life haha šŸ˜€

Reactions: ForsakenDial and sserafim