FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see existence as being something to be feared as it's the ultimate source of all suffering and harm, once someone has the ability to exist they are trapped in such a cruel and dangerous world with no straightforward way to free themselves where they can potentially suffer to unlimited extents.
Existence in general is just so repulsive and hellish, it's truly horrific to think of how much endless agony has been experienced throughout history, all so unnecessarily, existence is just a tragic mistake to me and I always dread what lies ahead.

Only nothingness is what appeals to me, there is no benefit to being burdened by existence, there's no peace and safety from suffering in this evil world, I see wanting to die as being a logical reaction to having awareness of how existing just leads to more suffering.

And if we think existing is so awful now it can very easily get much much worse, rock bottom doesn't exist and that it's terrifying. I hate how there isn't just nothingness instead, existence just feels like something so evil with all the harm it causes, nobody can guarantee that they won't end up in a situation of the most extreme torture after all. Existence truly is just an futile cycle of endless suffering and senseless cruelty, it could never be desirable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AncientSorrow, Sunset Limited, CTB Dream and 7 others
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i keep my head down coz i'm scared to fight too much against life

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's already happened though- I don't tend to fear things that have already happened- unless they can happen again of course. Now, it's a case of trying to deal with the problem. I personally don't think we can fear existence before we are born and I don't believe in reincarnation- so I don't want to be worried about the fear of existing again. At least we're mortal! One thing to be thankful for!

There again, I suppose every morning in that split second we regain consciousness- we have to confront the fact that we still exist anew. So- maybe you're right- it is a feeling of dread/ terror each morning I suspect for most of us. ☹️

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36, Sunset Limited, Sannti and 2 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
It's already happened though- I don't tend to fear things that have already happened- unless they can happen again of course. Now, it's a case of trying to deal with the problem. I personally don't think we can fear existence before we are born and I don't believe in reincarnation- so I don't want to be worried about the fear of existing again. At least we're mortal! One thing to be thankful for!

There again, I suppose every morning in that split second we regain consciousness- we have to confront the fact that we still exist anew. So- maybe you're right- it is a feeling of dread/ terror each morning I suspect for most of us. ☹️

"Every morning when I wake up, I hit the cold wall of reality"

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep