• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
I want/wanted to be a doctor but the studies to become a doctor scare me so much. I feel like I am too stupid to be a doctor. My parents always told me that I have the potential, that I'm one of the smartest, that I have good organization, good concentration, good planning… I feel like they are overestimating me, after all they are my parents. I think depression fucked me up, because I struggle to study and even concentrate. I've told everyone I wanted to be a doctor so it's hard to go back and say that I don't want to. Everyone believes in me, but I really don't.

I also hate school, being the "weird, trans, satanist and nerdy" student. I'm not even satanist! People always talk bad about me in my back. I feel like people are constantly judging me, laughing at me, imagining stuff… I bet I'm a joke in a group of bitchy girls. I have few friends and usually they aren't in my classes so I look even more like a friendless looser. I can't defend myself, I'm short with no muscles. I can't tell someone because I am "not bullied enough" for it to count (at least in my eyes).

I genuinely can't take it, I wanna ctb before college starts again… I don't want to ever go again. I wake up drenched in sweat at night just thinking about it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mikgazer6 and lonely&trapped.
M

Milo100

Aug 1, 2024
Bless you on that. I do feel for you on this. it is very hard to fit in with life. You kinda remind me of that trans girl who was killed just for being trans. She was cute as well I fear this country is not very understanding of different genders in life. I've often wondered what it would be like to date a trans person and to actually be in a relationship with them. I I've struggled to be in relationships with girls in life. I've not even tried having a boyfriend. But some how I like the idea of a trans girlfriend. Yes I know what that means when it comes to the gender part in life but honestly I don't care about it. I just wanted to be loved in life. Never had it. Never been properly in love with someone. I first started realizing I had a thing for trans girls when I signed up onto a site witch showed a trans girl woman called Daisy Taylor. And she was still pre op. I liked her alot. And that's when I started knowing I liked trans people. Hope this helps in some ways. Xx

Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
Bless you on that. I do feel for you on this. it is very hard to fit in with life. You kinda remind me of that trans girl who was killed just for being trans. She was cute as well I fear this country is not very understanding of different genders in life. I've often wondered what it would be like to date a trans person and to actually be in a relationship with them. I I've struggled to be in relationships with girls in life. I've not even tried having a boyfriend. But some how I like the idea of a trans girlfriend. Yes I know what that means when it comes to the gender part in life but honestly I don't care about it. I just wanted to be loved in life. Never had it. Never been properly in love with someone. I first started realizing I had a thing for trans girls when I signed up onto a site witch showed a trans girl woman called Daisy Taylor. And she was still pre op. I liked her alot. And that's when I started knowing I liked trans people. Hope this helps in some ways. Xx
Thank you for your nice words! It's prett rare to see people opened to dating trans so I'm happy to see someone who wants! I know a little about dating as a transperson so if you want I can tell you. PM me (only if you want) !!

qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Jul 27, 2024
I want/wanted to be a doctor but the studies to become a doctor scare me so much. I feel like I am too stupid to be a doctor. My parents always told me that I have the potential, that I'm one of the smartest, that I have good organization, good concentration, good planning… I feel like they are overestimating me, after all they are my parents. I think depression fucked me up, because I struggle to study and even concentrate. I've told everyone I wanted to be a doctor so it's hard to go back and say that I don't want to. Everyone believes in me, but I really don't.

I also hate school, being the "weird, trans, satanist and nerdy" student. I'm not even satanist! People always talk bad about me in my back. I feel like people are constantly judging me, laughing at me, imagining stuff… I bet I'm a joke in a group of bitchy girls. I have few friends and usually they aren't in my classes so I look even more like a friendless looser. I can't defend myself, I'm short with no muscles. I can't tell someone because I am "not bullied enough" for it to count (at least in my eyes).

I genuinely can't take it, I wanna ctb before college starts again… I don't want to ever go again. I wake up drenched in sweat at night just thinking about it.
I understand your feelings, having a lot of people believe in you even though you don't believe in yourself. Becoming a doctor is really difficult, try to remember that even if you don't end up going on that path it doesn't mean you're a failure or that you don't have other options. I also felt like a loser when I was in university because I didn't really have friends or talk much to my classmates, but if it makes you feel better, it's very unlikely that anyone else notices or cares. They're all too wrapped up in their own lives most of the time.

Reactions: Michael_the_ratman
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Where I am, college means uni. I'm not sure if it's the same where you are... But I also don't wanna go back. I've gotten sick and tired of everything. Living isn't realistic if I don't get a degree. I can't be a burden to society and my family. I wouldn't even want to live such a life

Reactions: Michael_the_ratman