• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Idk if anyone here really cares abt kpop, but my favorite artist is leaving her group. Her name is Mashiro & she's my bias from Kep1er. The rest of the group managed to renew their contracts bc they were supposed to be a project group, but her & one other member couldn't extend their contracts bc their company wants them to debut with a different group. It's really odd bc I think last year I would've been really sad that they're gonna continue the group without the two of them & excited to see them redebut, but I don't really feel anything about it rn. I've been a fan of Mashiro since way before the project group even started, so it's really weird not to care about such a big update. Makes me wonder why I'm even trying to keep up with things that used to interest me

Reactions: eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I felt this pain with Gidle when Soo-Jin left. At least your fav will be able to debut again!

Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I felt this pain with Gidle when Soo-Jin left. At least your fav will be able to debut again!
Oh I was DEVASTATED when Soojin left too đź’” Have you listened to her solo work? It is nice that Mashiro gets to redebut, but she's joining an already established group (Limelight) & they're really nugu...

Reactions: eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Oh I was DEVASTATED when Soojin left too đź’” Have you listened to her solo work? It is nice that Mashiro gets to redebut, but she's joining an already established group (Limelight) & they're really nugu...
I haven't listened to her solo stuff, I stan Twice, IVE and Plave now. I miss 2017-2019 kpop era

Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I don't really like how her solo stuff is produced, do not recommend at all. I'm a Kep1er, Secret Number & Purple Kiss stan & a casual IVE listener, but I miss that era of kpop too. Gfriend was my ult group...