• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
I am very fat and worried about SN amount needed and dilution. I've seen lots of posts saying that 35g is needed for anyone weighing over 100lb. I've also seen that the suggested amount seems to have increased over the past few years. Is it possible to take too much and so fail in some way? Also, does anyone know the correct dilution for 35g - is it 70ml of water? If I were to take 50g (to try to be sure of success), would I need 100ml of water? I have to trust that Metoclopramide will supress any sicknesw.

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
There's a table with recommended SN/water proportions for your weight that has been shared across the forum for a while. Wouldn't suggest taking 50g of SN as it's gonna be an overkill and will greatly increase the risk of vomiting even with AE and make the process more uncomfortable than it should be. Stick with the recommended proportions and you should be good.View attachment F019406F-52F9-4F39-B24B-57857F66D3E4.webp

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: katy, AllCatsAreGrey and Praestat_Mori
K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
There's a table with recommended SN/water proportions for your weight that has been shared across the forum for a while. Wouldn't suggest taking 50g of SN as it's gonna be an overkill and will greatly increase the risk of vomiting even with AE and make the process more uncomfortable than it should be. Stick with the recommended proportions and you should be good.View attachment 121386
Don't know how I missed this table! It's everything I've been looking for! Thank you!!

• Love
Reactions: ApathyToLife