• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Agony6061

Jul 23, 2023
Hi there

I would like to know if someone has any tips or help to kms fast and painless.

My boyfriend just broke up with me and I don't know what to do anymore. I am strugling with suicide since a few years now and was always scared to commit it. I am suffering from depressions and a childhood trauma. My parents never tried to help me to prevent from doing it, but I think my time has come. I lost the person I love and trust the most because he lost feelings.

Are there any sugestions? I'd like to be gone by end of this week..

• Hugs
Reactions: stuckinthemud
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I don't think anyone here can suggest a method. There are resources on here though. I'm sorry you've had your heartbroken, I experienced the worse heartbreak last year and i haven't recovered from the pain but I was already unwell and suffering before that trauma.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from your suffering, best wishes.

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
Fentanyl.

Reactions: Agony6061, sewycidial, UKscotty and 1 other person
A

Agony6061

Jul 23, 2023
I don't think anyone here can suggest a method. There are resources on here though. I'm sorry you've had your heartbroken, I experienced the worse heartbreak last year and i haven't recovered from the pain but I was already unwell and suffering before that trauma.
I'm really sorry to heat than. I hope you are going better. I've been doing some researches and wir maybe go for the SN method, but I have no idea where to get the thing because in the county I live there has a lot of restrictions.
I hope that you find peace from your suffering, best wishes.
Thank you. I will

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Fentanyl and its much more potent and widely available analogs on the darknet, probably the most lethal one being I S Nitometaze and Isometoetazine, followed by Protonitoetazene. In combination with benzos or alcohol.

Reactions: Dark Moon
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Fentanyl and its much more potent and widely available analogs on the darknet, probably the most lethal one being I S Nitometaze and Isometoetazine, followed by Protonitoetazene. In combination with benzos or alcohol.
If you're ordering from the darknet, how likely is it for the package to get seized at the border during transit? And if it does, how much trouble can I be in? I know it all depends on the country you're in right now, but I'm asking in a general sense. I can get SN where I am locally, but I'd prefer any other synthetic opioid over it if possible.

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Full suspension (good knots and big balls)