Cat12345

Cat12345

May 22, 2022
My family always see the bad in everything I do why am I always the black sheep all I ever wanted was to be loved but I can even seem to get that from them everyone just seem to turn there back on me all i do is try and hel people I don't think I'm that bad of a person. The only reason I'm still hear Is my other half the only 1 that loves me for who i am and has cared for me the only problem is they don't want to be hear but they don't fink I would ctb so they are holding on for me but I would the only problem is i don't want to try and fail when the time right I want 2 ctb without any failed attempts but I can't leave my other half so I'm hear for now I got my plans all ready to go just need the right time.
I'm so greatful for this site as its the only place I can say how I really feel and no I won't be judged

• Hugs
Reactions: ConstantPain and Blondi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a difficult situation to be in, I know that for many the thought of leaving people behind can be painful. I can imagine that it must be a relief having a plan to leave this world for when the time is right. I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you and I hope that you find relief from suffering in whatever you decide to do.