Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
To be fair I'm a jerk but I have severe problems and I just can't take it anymore. Another trip to the psych ward is too much for me mentally. I've been patient for my ctb and now this. Please pray for me. Everyone hates me here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: peepo, Insomniac, Pen>Sword and 5 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I don't hate you and I'm so sorry to hear about your struggle. Hugs :hug:

How are you feeling right now? Are you able to stop it or is it already in motion?

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Daveyjones
Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
I don't hate you and I'm so sorry to hear about your struggle. Hugs :hug:

How are you feeling right now? Are you able to stop it or is it already in motion?
I think I woke the neighborhood. I really lost it. I was threatened that I'd have the cops called on me. I'm not sure but that really worries me.
You should act normal for a month then proceed to ctb
I don't think I'm capable of doing that in my state of desperation. I've been patient for too long. My last visit to the psychiatric hospital was a six months stay.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I think I woke the neighborhood. I really lost it. I was threatened that I'd have the cops called on me. I'm not sure but that really worries me.

I don't think I'm capable of doing that in my state of desperation. I've been patient for too long. My last visit to the psychiatric hospital was a six months stay.

That's really tough friend. The only advice I could give, and I know it's so difficult right now, would be to try to explain it away to the police as calmly as you can. I'm sending good vibes your way and I really hope you aren't put away against your will :hug: Stay strong friend! You've made it this far.

Reactions: Going Home, Noriv159 and Deleted member 22624
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020

Don't do anything in desperation. CTB requires proper planning and deception if you don't live alone.

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me how can I start a new thread on this website?

D

ddd1234

Experienced
Nov 23, 2021
I am in the same situation.my family wants to put me in a psych ward (I was there once). I am not capable mentally to prepare properly to ctb. It requires time and effort. What a shitty situation :(