Josef

Josef

Jun 24, 2018
I really want to die at 17 years old. I've attempted several times without thinking of my family. Now when I plan my suicide I just think of how heartbroken my younger brother would be.

It's such a shame that I have to stay alive and suffer just for the sake of others, I think it's very selfish that people want me to suffer instead of them feeling bad that I'm gone. My family is my only barrier.

It's highly agrivating that I have to suffer for others. If I don't kill myself soon then I'll have to deal with my problems and be an adult, continuing in this awful game called 'life'.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, dano6533, Tiburcio and 4 others
FallenfromGrace

FallenfromGrace

I'll keep on trying, might as well
Jun 23, 2018
I really want to die at 17 years old. I've attempted several times without thinking of my family. Now when I plan my suicide I just think of how heartbroken my younger brother would be.

It's such a shame that I have to stay alive and suffer just for the sake of others, I think it's very selfish that people want me to suffer instead of them feeling bad that I'm gone. My family is my only barrier.

It's highly agrivating that I have to suffer for others. If I don't kill myself soon then I'll have to deal with my problems and be an adult, continuing in this awful game called 'life'.
This is literally my frickin problem. I would've killed myself two years ago (I'm 16 now) if it hadn't been for my friends and now I regret it but I know I'd regret it more if somehow I came back as a spirit or even failed and had to view their suffering because of a choice I made.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, dano6533, becca and 1 other person
Josef

Josef

Jun 24, 2018
@FallenfromGrace Ive been trying to slowly drift apart from my friends to make my suicide easier however family for me is much harder. My friends mom tried to kill herself and now my friend is so confused and scared that she is in a psychiatric unit.

Reactions: dano6533 and becca
FallenfromGrace

FallenfromGrace

I'll keep on trying, might as well
Jun 23, 2018
@FallenfromGrace Ive been trying to slowly drift apart from my friends to make my suicide easier however family for me is much harder. My friends mom tried to kill herself and now my friend is so confused and scared that she is in a psychiatric unit.
Oh man, that sucks. A girl at my school hung herself about 5 months ago and everyone was confused and upset and it resulted in conversations with my mom I didn't want to happen, but I avoided telling her how I feel. It's for the best, I think. If I make it to 18 I'll get help on my own. I don't need hers. She asks too many questions and never understands.
I've drifted from my friends just because, a along with most things, I've stopped finding happiness in things and people I used to. I don't really like any of them anymore, and they can tell something is up. It's just my family holding me back for the most part at this point, so I feel you.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, dano6533, Tiburcio and 1 other person