• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
fake sophistication distracts you from the real issues. one day you wake up and your life is gone because you tried too hard to keep up with it, you were pushed and encouraged to be too sophisticated or too clever and you ended up twisting yourself up in knots, choking yourself on a noose. nothing will ever change or improve, there are too many people out competing over who is more sophisticated when in reality there is no sophistication, just people kicking seven shades of shit out of each other and a lucky few getting what they want at the expense of everyone else, nothing sophisticated about it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and AdamOndiAhman
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
fake sophistication distracts you from the real issues. one day you wake up and your life is gone because you tried too hard to keep up with it, you were pushed and encouraged to be too sophisticated or too clever and you ended up twisting yourself up in knots, choking yourself on a noose. nothing will ever change or improve, there are too many people out competing over who is more sophisticated when in reality there is no sophistication, just people kicking seven shades of shit out of each other and a lucky few getting what they want at the expense of everyone else, nothing sophisticated about it.
Yes… THIS!
Thank you for posting my thoughts about society in this "developed" world of ours. It's like a constant civil war between power-hungry "people" and REAL human beings with good intentions who just want to live life in peace.

Society tells you the more money you make the better human being you are or the more "successful" you are. Strange concept to swallow. It's what they teach kids in schools. I feel people on here (SS) are the most REAL, and sometimes the most caring human beings on the planet. ❤️

Reminds me of this song:

Last edited: