CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Tjis ppl all nonsns all bla bla say god say nonsns all typ relig this all nonsns, me injury damage nobod care nobod any, this apecies lie say ok ok ok god hlp god do god bla bla all typ idea relig all samy, say jesu say any this all samy, me pain sffr wat do this god wat do this relig ppl, ppl injury damage me prtnd no hpn any ,me pain sffr all prtnd no hpn any, ya go say god god god go lie say ok ok ok, go lie say life ok ok,awfl species, ya me wat do wat get all nonsns, me pain sffr see ppl all typ fake idea all typ fake nonsns, me see shlw fake ppl no care any, me sffr sffr see wat see nonsns,

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lovelesslifeless, noname223, AbsurdAbyss and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Humans in general are either a mixed bag of garbage or will we move to the star or become another dinosaur tale.

Whether there is a GOD, is up to everyone to decide, as quantum physics has proven that death as we know it is all wrong, so a supreme being? I am not one to say ever.

However, all humans better work at getting along, stop fighting over nothing and evolve or we are gone and then a GOD or whatever will/can decide our fate.

I have always had my heart break for you, as you are such a wonderful person and I can never understand anyone not working with you to make your life so much better, humans go figure.

I too am damaged from a very nasty car crash and all the time I get people who "tell" me that it is not that bad or just suck it up and go on, easy to say, hard to do.

I am NOT organized religion ever, but a GOD or some force keeping this all together, yes 100%.

You are such a precious soul, and you are a huge family member to/for me and always try and remember that you cared and loved so much here always.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Humans in general are either a mixed bag of garbage or will we move to the star or become another dinosaur tale.

Whether there is a GOD, is up to everyone to decide, as quantum physics has proven that death as we know it is all wrong, so a supreme being? I am not one to say ever.

However, all humans better work at getting along, stop fighting over nothing and evolve or we are gone and then a GOD or whatever will/can decide our fate.

I have always had my heart break for you, as you are such a wonderful person and I can never understand anyone not working with you to make your life so much better, humans go figure.

I too am damaged from a very nasty car crash and all the time I get people who "tell" me that it is not that bad or just suck it up and go on, easy to say, hard to do.

I am NOT organized religion ever, but a GOD or some force keeping this all together, yes 100%.

You are such a precious soul, and you are a huge family member to/for me and always try and remember that you cared and loved so much here always.

Walter
V thank, know alws nice v thank
me no agr this quntm misnfrm ppl try put lie prtnd Sci,
,relig me no care ppl any want any do ,prblm this ppl all hypcrt me see all say ok ok god hlp this all nonsns ppl say Me say come come injury damage nobod come, ppl want wrshp any ok me no prblm, ppl come prtnd me no exst same time say God this no ok, any want relig me no enfrc, anyw me pain sffr this cncpt no give any no do any, no time travle no mthd no thing

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere