• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
Over the last 4-5 years ive developed (Vasovagal syncope) which occurs when you faint because your body overreacts to certain triggers, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress. It may also be called neurocardiogenic syncope. The first time I realised something had changed was when I was cutting in the shower and all of sudden I felt sick and light headed, I bolted to the toilet and vomited. I stopped cutting for 8 months because of how sick I felt after cutting. The second time I had got my tongue pierced and I felt faint afterwards, however it's normal for that to happen to some people after getting their tongue pierced so I didn't think much of it. A year later after those incidents, I had to get blood drawn. I have a fear of needles. The doctor asked if I had ever fainted before and I responded "no". However as soon as she drew my blood, I fainted. My mother who was with me at the time said I had gone pale white and looked "dead". When I woke I vomited on myself. The doctor got mad that I had said no to fainting but it was the honest truth, at the time. The next big one was with my friend, their boyfriend was coming to Australia (LDR) So she decided to get the rod. I offered to come with to be supportive, since I have had the rod 2-3 times. However when I was in the room with her, holding her hand and watching them out the rod in. I started feeling faint and sick. The room was getting dizzy and I could barely keep myself standing. My friend saw something was off and offered for me to sit down. All the doctors/nurses looked at me weirdly. I was meant to be there for her comfort and yet I was the fainting, pathetic. My most recent experience was yesterday. I was cutting in the shower and I started to feel sick everytime I looked at my arm. Ive realised something has definitely changed. I've know since the "Rod" incident that I've had a "fear" of certain things. However why has my body decided I can't handle stuff like that now? I love watching bloody/ gorey horror movies and I love piercing and tattoos. So why can't I stomach most of that stuff all of a sudden? It makes 0 sense.

Last edited:
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Honestly I have a fear for blood too. Not only that, I noticed that as I'm getting older I'm getting more sensitive to certain kind of phobias.
Like for exemple, some months ago the sight of a spider almost gave me a panic attack. I've always feared spiders but not to the point of having such a reaction. Same thing for flying - I have a fear for heights, but as a teen I used to fly a lot. Now the idea of taking a plane gives me nightmares...
I'm not a doctor so I don't know, but I think it's a defensive mechanism from your body and as you get older it gets more effective, just like many other things in the body... Problem is, it's working against your will ^^"

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
Honestly I have a fear for blood too. Not only that, I noticed that as I'm getting older I'm getting more sensitive to certain kind of phobias.
Like for exemple, some months ago the sight of a spider almost gave me a panic attack. I've always feared spiders but not to the point of having such a reaction. Same thing for flying - I have a fear for heights, but as a teen I used to fly a lot. Now the idea of taking a plane gives me nightmares...
I'm not a doctor so I don't know, but I think it's a defensive mechanism from your body and as you get older it gets more effective, just like many other things in the body... Problem is, it's working against your will ^^"
I've googled abit about it. But I just don't understand why it's only started effecting me of recent. Maybe you're right maybe it's just my body changing because I'm getting older. It's honestly strange how the body works.