• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
>Bag on head
>Squish bag so all air goes out
>Fill bag with helium
>Exhale all air from lungs
>Pull down bag
>Breathe
>....
>....
>....
>Nothing happens

What kind of bullshit is that? I have never passed out in my life so maybe I am a mutant or something but seriously wtf? I've read that most people pass out in a few seconds, at most 10 breaths, the maximum 90 seconds(some say 2 minutes,but would 30sec really change anything? I don't think so) I even saw a pig pass out in less than 20 seconds. But me? I went 90 seconds and didn't even feel dizzy. What the hell????

I need a solution.

Anyways, you might be tempted to say the helium is shit quality but that's not true. It changed my voice. It made balloons fly for a LONG time. Way longer than those helium mix filled ballons. It also from a proper company and they say it is 99% pure.

So, why the hell did I not pass out? At MOST i had a miniscule bit of drowsyness and miniscule dizyness but that's it. I can't believe this....

What should I do?

Reactions: anna
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Maybe you bought helium that's combined with oxygen? I think it has to be 97% helium or higher or it doesn't work What brand did you buy?

Reactions: Andro_USYD
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Maybe you bought helium that's combined with oxygen? I think it has to be 97% helium or higher or it doesn't work What brand did you buy?
It states 99%. Can't give brand for anonimity purposes. But hell. Even if it was say 92%. In a place with that much oxygen you'd still pass out in 90 seconds or am i wrong? (Researched that)

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It states 99%. Can't give brand for anonimity purposes. But hell. Even if it was say 92%. In a place with that much oxygen you'd still pass out in 90 seconds or am i wrong? (Researched that)

I don't think you'd go unconscious at 92%, you'd be exhaling C02 if the helium level were that low. But I could be wrong. Maybe the bag has a hole?

Reactions: bag.of.cats and Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I don't think you'd go unconscious at 92%, you'd be exhaling C02 if the helium level were that low. But I could be wrong. Maybe the bag has a hole?
Bag has no hole Lmao.
And you exhale co2 regardless of what you do since it is a waste product produced by the body. And if the oxygen level is 8% or below you die in 6 minutes.

Reactions: anna
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Bag has no hole Lmao.
And you exhale co2 regardless of what you do since it is a waste product produced by the body. And if the oxygen level is 8% or below you die in 6 minutes.
Oh, I thought you didn't if oxygen wasn't going in. Sorry.

Reactions: Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Oh, I thought you didn't if oxygen wasn't going in. Sorry.

It'z fine....guess I'm cursed. Constantly being trolled by life up to the last point. Idk what to do. Hope someone can help answer why I cant pass out.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It'z fine....guess I'm cursed. Constantly being trolled by life up to the last point. Idk what to do. Hope someone can help answer why I cant pass out.

I've heard of a lot of failures with helium, not so much with nitrogen. Why did you choose helium over nitrogen? If you don't mind me asking

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I've heard of a lot of failures with helium, not so much with nitrogen. Why did you choose helium over nitrogen? If you don't mind me asking
Let's PM to not fill the post with spam. Let the ones who might be able to help me post here.

J

Jokeofalife97

Apr 12, 2018
I've heard on other suicide forums people do everything right like how you explained and the method just doesn't work. That's why I gave up on this method and didn't even bother buying materials for it. It's not reliable. Figures, sounded way too peaceful of an end. I no longer trust any sort of method like this with nitrogen or helium. If I'm gonna do it I'm gonna have to get the balls to jump off a parking garage at my local college or jump in front of a subway. Can't buy a gun. The only other method that I might try is the charcoal method and dying by carbon monoxide. That seems like it has more success rate.

Reactions: xiaopingchina, bag.of.cats and Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I've heard on other suicide forums people do everything right like how you explained and the method just doesn't work. That's why I gave up on this method and didn't even bother buying materials for it. It's not reliable. Figures, sounded way too peaceful of an end. I no longer trust any sort of method like this with nitrogen or helium. If I'm gonna do it I'm gonna have to get the balls to jump off a parking garage at my local college or jump in front of a subway. Can't buy a gun. The only other method that I might try is the charcoal method and dying by carbon monoxide. That seems like it has more success rate.

I just saw some of those other people's threads....most say they are trolls but now I'm not so sure since it happened to me. I guess it's back to researching and experimenting with strangulation..

J

Jokeofalife97

Apr 12, 2018
I've given up on strangulation too. It's not realistic, at least for me. I keep reading that it shouldn't be painful and you should be out within 10-15 sec but it never works. No way it's gonna work. Too much human instinct to stop the strangulation. The only way it would work is if you actually hang yourself. Like no going back jumping off a chair but then that's pretty painful.

Reactions: xiaopingchina and Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I've given up on strangulation too. It's not realistic, at least for me. I keep reading that it shouldn't be painful and you should be out within 10-15 sec but it never works. No way it's gonna work. Too much human instinct to stop the strangulation. The only way it would work is if you actually hang yourself. Like no going back jumping off a chair but then that's pretty painful.

I can't give up. It's my only other option. Will sed...

L

lone3wolf

Apr 7, 2018
I just saw some of those other people's threads....most say they are trolls but now I'm not so sure since it happened to me. I guess it's back to researching and experimenting with strangulation..

Strangulation should work.. I experimented on the other day and i was getting dizzy within 5 seconds.

I am trying to find my right date and place. Hopefully it works, were you facing any difficulty with strangulation ? Is the survival instinct of the body too much ? If so, i need to make a plan B.

J

Jokeofalife97

Apr 12, 2018
Curious.. Do you have no tall buildings close to where u live or a public transportation station? Not that these are really viable methods either. It takes all the willpower in the world to be able to jump off a building or in front of a train but the fact that I have these methods as last resorts comforts me a little. What do u think about the charcoal method? I've been really thinking about going through with it. The only thing that worries me is it seems some people don't always die from it. I read an article about a couple who actually accidentally did this by bringing a grill into their tent to avoid it getting wet. The husband woke up the next day and realized his wife was dead. He said his arm was completely numb and he was disoriented. So it seems like it could go one way or another. Based on my luck, I'd end up like the husband and survive. But the method seems like the most painless way for me to go. My plan would be to buy a grill, liquor, and a whole bunch of sleeping pills and go to a camp spot. Just pass out in the tent with the grill in it and thatd be that. Seems almost too perfect.

Reactions: Luke77
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Pain is temporary. Death is painful in most cases, anyways. Hanging is the method for me. Bring the pain.

Reactions: Aity4883 and Jokeofalife97
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Damn that sucks. i wish you the best of luck with your strangulation method.

J

Jokeofalife97

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah you're not wrong. I wouldn't be so opposed to hanging if it weren't for the fact that I still live at home with my family. So that complicates things a lot. If I were to do hanging as my method, I'd probably just end up checking into a hotel and do it there.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Strangulation should work.. I experimented on the other day and i was getting dizzy within 5 seconds.

I am trying to find my right date and place. Hopefully it works, were you facing any difficulty with strangulation ? Is the survival instinct of the body too much ? If so, i need to make a plan B.

Decided to start from 0 with research and experiments and techniques for strangulation.
For the physical discomfort and survival instinct getting hella drunk is a good way to deal with that. I could still turn the ratchet of a ratchet strap or put a noose around my neck and sit on it even if i had trouble walking around...don't know about you.

So the basic formula is:
More alcohol = Less survival instinct, fear and physical discomfort

But to be successful you need to be able to properly apply your method.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
It isn't just "get a bagful of an inert gas and yank it over your head." It's more complex than that.

Basically, gases like to disperse, flow around, and such. You need to have helium (or some other inert gas) flowing into your bag at a continuous rate, pushing out your exhalations. Your exhalations would be roughly seventy-eight percent nitrogen, eighteen percent oxygen, and four percent carbon dioxide. You do not convert all of the oxygen you inhale into carbon dioxide. So, when you exhaled into the bag, you replaced the helium in the bag with your exhalations, which still have quite a bit of oxygen in them.

Bluntly put, if you don't have a tank hissing away pushing multiple liters of inert gas, per minute, into whatever you have over your head, you will fail.

Do more research on this. The days of being able to nip down to the corner store for some laudanum are long past. A "reasonable" death is quite a bit harder these days.

Now, 'fess up as to what manufacturer it is. Nobody is going to try to ID you from that, nor could they. Sharing this might help others.

Reactions: azeton and bag.of.cats
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
It isn't just "get a bagful of an inert gas and yank it over your head." It's more complex than that.

Basically, gases like to disperse, flow around, and such. You need to have helium (or some other inert gas) flowing into your bag at a continuous rate, pushing out your exhalations. Your exhalations would be roughly seventy-eight percent nitrogen, eighteen percent oxygen, and four percent carbon dioxide. You do not convert all of the oxygen you inhale into carbon dioxide. So, when you exhaled into the bag, you replaced the helium in the bag with your exhalations, which still have quite a bit of oxygen in them.

Bluntly put, if you don't have a tank hissing away pushing multiple liters of inert gas, per minute, into whatever you have over your head, you will fail.

Do more research on this. The days of being able to nip down to the corner store for some laudanum are long past. A "reasonable" death is quite a bit harder these days.

Now, 'fess up as to what manufacturer it is. Nobody is going to try to ID you from that, nor could they. Sharing this might help others.

I know how to do the method correctly. Didn't pass out. Sorry if it sounds that way. Anyways will not share the manutacturer. I am not going to risk it with this method since it did not work for me.

V

Voidbringer

Apr 20, 2018
Did you buy industrial grade helium or ballon cannister? If it's for balloons it's possible that it's mixed with air, without actually saying so.

A

Aeronomer

Apr 21, 2018
Disclose the manufacturer. You have nothing to lose and you'll be helping people.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Did you buy industrial grade helium or ballon cannister? If it's for balloons it's possible that it's mixed with air, without actually saying so.
It says 99%. Ballons also float more compared to what an air mix ballon would float for.

V

Voidbringer

Apr 20, 2018
It says 99%. Ballons also float more compared to what an air mix ballon would float for.

Hmm, strange. From what I have read when people failed with the exit bag method it was either because they used helium that wasn't pure, in which case they didn't pass out or they had industrial grade helium/nitrogen and passed out quite quickly, but tore the bag off while unconscious. If you didn't fall unconscious I think it seems likely to be a purity problem.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Hmm, strange. From what I have read when people failed with the exit bag method it was either because they used helium that wasn't pure, in which case they didn't pass out or they had industrial grade helium/nitrogen and passed out quite quickly, but tore the bag off while unconscious. If you didn't fall unconscious I think it seems likely to be a purity problem.

As I said. It says its pure. It changes voice. Ballons float for a long time. A cheap latex ballon floated for 12 hours. Didn't pass out.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
Your helium company lied to you. No mutant can survive with no oxygen for over10 minutes. IDK how long you had the bag on, but you should have passed out if it was pure.

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah you're not wrong. I wouldn't be so opposed to hanging if it weren't for the fact that I still live at home with my family. So that complicates things a lot. If I were to do hanging as my method, I'd probably just end up checking into a hotel and do it there.

That's my plan...motel. Couple of stiff drinks and done.

V

Voidbringer

Apr 20, 2018
Just another quick question : did you buy the helium at a welding store or gas company?

I plan on using this method, but want to be sure I don't fuck it up. I have the choice between Ballongas from a local DIY supermarket, gas from a source online like gase-dopp.de or renting a tank from a local welding shop. Till now I wanted to go with the local welding shop. However, I am not sure, if you bought at a welding shop and it didn't work hence why I am asking. Gase-Dopp is actually mentionned on the Max Dog Brewing website. That's how I can be sure that it will work. However, I would have to wait, right now they don't have any more small cylinders and I really don't want to wait...

Last edited: