Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I have failed at the greatest most important challenge of my life many years back. There's no going back to undo things.

Pro-lifers and well-adjusted people say to everyone "Just learn from the past and don't make the same mistakes again and keep your eyes on the present to make a great future"

Sadly, it isn't true in my situation. When the moment of great challenge arose many years ago, I proved inadequate. I let something go which I shouldn't have. Now it's gone forever.

I had the chance to change my life but I felt mentally under-prepared.

Now it's all gone to hell. My career and my life. And no, it's not recoverable. There was a life flow attached to making that choice that would have made me a completely different person. But since it felt so "hard", I had to let it go. I stood around doing nothing and the opportunity went away forever.

You ever wish you could just close your eyes and lean back in your chair and die of sadness ? That's what I wish every single day now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AnestheticVoid, come to dust, Journeytoletgo and 4 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I understand that most certainly. I just went for a job interview recently and now realize that I'm still unable to even work given my chronic backpain and other issues. Any new challenges I face becomes just a wall instead of a hurdle to go through. I wish we both can get through this somehow. Hugs.

Reactions: Buddha.e.c
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. Our decisions can ruin our lives and this life can be so depressing as we cannot go back in time and change things. I can imagine that it must be devastating being in that situation. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
It would be nice if my sadness would let me die not just live in torture. I wish that every day as well.

I feel the same that there are some things impossible to recover. So even if the same mistakes are avoided, what's done can't be fixed. For me I think even if I changed things this consistent decay of my mind would get me eventually. I wish I wasn't so tired and would go through with something. Remaining here like this is exhausting.