StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
I was so certain everything would go smoothly that night, but it turned out it didn't. I had already prepared myself to end my life; everyone was out, it was dark and peaceful, and I had even taken pills to relax. I was sure this was the end for me. However, my sister found me in the middle of it all, and there was a lot of drama. I ended up in a mental hospital for a couple of weeks, but eventually, I was released. Now I am here again after my 5th failed attempt, and I cannot attempt a new one for now as my parents will probably watch me over. But they will eventually brush it off in a couple of days. So, I have made a 2-month plan and prepared for my 6th ctb attempt. While I am here, I hope to talk with some people and make my remaining time a little more enjoyable by simply chatting with people here.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Clean, Jezzibell, depressedlover and 11 others
storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
It's not fair. I'm so sorry. I hope the next two months are peaceful for you.

• Love
Reactions: beigeonagrayday, Clean, Jezzibell and 2 others
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm so sorry you had to go through that, it sounds awful :( I hope you find peace

• Love
Reactions: beigeonagrayday, Clean and StaticCryBabye
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I'm so sorry you went through all that. I pray the next two months will pass quickly and peacefully for you. (Hugs)

• Love
Reactions: depressedlover and StaticCryBabye
loverfromhell

loverfromhell

i don’t wanna be here
May 1, 2023
i'm so sorry, dealing with mental health "professionals" really suck, i hope the next months can b a little easier

• Love
Reactions: beigeonagrayday and StaticCryBabye
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Failing ctb really sounds so horrible to me, that is exactly what I fear and I hate how we exist in a world where we are denied the option to pass away in peace without all of the risks and complications. To me it's extreme cruelty trying to force somebody else to suffer against their wishes but anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you search for.

Last edited:
  • Love
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I was in a similar situation a few months ago, hospitalised after a failed attempt. Is there another place where you can go to do it, where no one would disturb you? I'm sorry you had to go trough that. Forced hospitalisation is awful.

• Love
E

Ended-up-Failing241

Mar 2, 2023
You have any money to go to a hotel or rent an airbnb? Don't do it at home.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I was in a similar situation a few months ago, hospitalised after a failed attempt. Is there another place where you can go to do it, where no one would disturb you? I'm sorry you had to go trough that. Forced hospitalisation is awful.
Hotel and you can tell the staff don't disturb that you are in important office video call

Reactions: Jezzibell and depressedlover
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
What was your method?
It sounds like you planned well but simply was found too soon.

• Love
Reactions: StaticCryBabye
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
you said everyone was out, how did she find you?

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
What was your method?
It sounds like you planned well but simply was found too soon.
Full suspension hanging
you said everyone was out, how did she find you?
Everyone had planned to go to my aunt's house that day in the morning and stay there until late at night, around 12:00-1:00 am. I had intended to wait until sunset before finally ending it all. Unfortunately, my sister wasn't interested in staying out for long and kept complaining about wanting to go home early. Eventually, they decided to send her back home around 5:00 in the afternoon. Frankly, I had already been contemplating ending it all until she finally returned home.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Full succeeds every time unless the rope/knots fail or you are found.
I am sorry you were found. Someones good intent gives additional suffering.
I hope you find the alone time you need.