S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
I've had about 10 suicide attempts (I dont keep count)
I've tried multiple boxes of paracetamol and alcohol did this 3 times never worked. I've tried drinking bleach, swallowing nails(needed operation), partial suspension, codeine overdose, chemical poisoning, trying to get a needle to perferate my heart ( didnt work and needed surgery). I'm sure theres more I just cant think. Why is it so hard for me to just die? That's all I want, eternal peace. It's just annoying like why cant I just die I'm sick of living, each day is so painful and takes a massive toll. I just want something that isnt hard to obtain that I can drink or eat that will kill me. I've been thinking about trying to get some insective or pesticide and drinking that but I'm not sure if that will be successful. Thanks for listening to my rant :D

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, Oh so tired, MissKatrina and 3 others
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
SN? Have you given that any thought?

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Partial suspension was the only attempt that had a chance, the rest of your attempts were simply not going to work. There are resources here if you are still set on that.

I suggest find a way of getting SN if you really want to go. There should be ways of finding it in the UK. Just do a search "SN UK" in this forum.

Last edited:
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Hmm. I wish I could help you somehow. Have you thought of jumping?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Are you serious? You swallowed nails?

What do you think about full suspension? If you can swallow nails, you should be able to hang yourself properly, no?

Damn man... What size nails?

William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Nine inch nails, perhaps?

• Aww..
Reactions: Oyoy
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I was going to say if you can do all that why cant you jump or hang?

• Love
Reactions: William Barker
S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
Are you serious? You swallowed nails?

What do you think about full suspension? If you can swallow nails, you should be able to hang yourself properly, no?

Damn man... What size nails?

3.5 inch I swallowed 4 of them

• Wow
Reactions: WinterFaust, William Barker and Donk
S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
just curious...what gave you the idea of swallowing nails?

Only thing accessible to me at the time, I'm not sectioned but I may as well be.

Reactions: William Barker
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
After so many attempts I think you should seriously consider, do you truly want to die or are you obsessed with the idea of suicide? Have you been to counseling? Any therapies? Like ECT, hypnosis, EDMR, etc?

• Love
Reactions: Schweppes, InTheAirTonight, Donk and 1 other person
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I can't imagine being in that much distress to be able to swallow nails. I'm sorry. It makes me sick that stuff like this happens to people.

You should really get a grip on a solid method, like full suspension for example, before your next attempt.

• Love
Reactions: Schweppes

Aug 21, 2019
I would take a little research before doing anything. There are books about suicide and statics about methods. I had a stupid suicide attempt too and know how desperating this can be. If you want that this work you need to pick up a reliable one, there is no other way.