d e a d

d e a d

a
Apr 15, 2022
I tried to ctb via partial hanging. Survival instinct didn't even kick in, I don't know what went wrong, i was about to pass out and then it suddenly stopped, I didn't move at all during my attempt. Now i just feel trapped, helpless and alone. I'm so envious of people who have access to "easier" methods (Gun, Sn etc.)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: alwayssad, Crono, raindrop9 and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible how it's so difficult to die and I get that it's dreadful feeling trapped in this existence. I also very much envy those people, I hate how we exist in this world where access to a reliable suicide isn't a human right.

Reactions: finalrequiem, suicidalgirl96, wastingtime and 1 other person
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Combining methods leads to a more reliable death. There are people who have committed suicide with plastic bag and hanging.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry it failed. Don't be too hard to yourself. Partial has imo a high failure rate. Have you considered full suspension?

Reactions: Blue Elephant
d e a d

d e a d

a
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry it failed. Don't be too hard to yourself. Partial has imo a high failure rate. Have you considered full suspension?
I've considered it, but I don't have a suitable place in my home to do it, and I don't wanna do it anywhere public like a forest for example

• Hugs
Reactions: finalrequiem and Praestat_Mori
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@d e a d Hmm.. I keep thinking about abandoned buildings, maybe you can find one.