Status
Not open for further replies.
s1llyg1rl

s1llyg1rl

Jul 4, 2024
on the 1st at like 9am i tried to kms by cutting and i didnt even get a chance to die coz my mum found me almost immediately (coz i started crying really loudly for some reason idk i didnt think id cry) and called an ambulance straight away.

i didnt really do it TO kill myself, but more for clarity. i thought of it like "if i die, then ive succeeded and i can finally be with god. if i live, then that's god telling me that its not my time yet."

i went to hospital and they bandaged me up and had me talk to a few different doctors about why i did it and things. they also obv told my mum to lock up all the sharp things in the house.

after a lot of waiting and a lot more lying, they let me go and the whole experience was really underwhelming. daily life is the same usual, except that my mum cares about me a little more.

the paramedics that picked me up were really funny and sweet and pretty. they gave me a teddy bear ><

• Aww..
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib and banger12
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling with your mental health but there is no need to say "sewer slide" in lieu of "suicide" on a forum that is literally named "sanctioned suicide." Also, I'm going to be honest, you sound like you might be underage. I know that minors are obviously not immune from mental health issues but if you actually are one then you shouldn't be here.

Reactions: Jon Arbuckle, Preh1storic_Rib, Temporal_Anchorite and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling with your mental health but there is no need to say "sewer slide" in lieu of "suicide" on a forum that is literally named "sanctioned suicide." Also, I'm going to be honest, you sound like you might be underage. I know that minors are obviously not immune from mental health issues but if you actually are one then you shouldn't be here.
The thing about the teddy along with the way they type makes me also suspect that they are a underage.

Reactions: Jon Arbuckle and banger12
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
Yeah, but these are some of the worst ones to read, people so young experiencing such a traumatic event. I hope the OP gets the help they need to overcome this. I really do.

May I suggest a depression forum? I know there are a couple…

banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
Probably? Doesn't seem like a very clear cut judgement call though.
Yeah it's hard to know for sure but the points @EvisceratedJester made were convincing and we can't allow a minor on here. I hope OP gets help. At the same time I don't want to report someone just to be in the wrong. If they're not ill be glad to be proven wrong and nothing more will need to happen

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Status
Not open for further replies.