LostMyWill

LostMyWill

Nov 22, 2019
I was so done, I couldn't wait any longer, so I went for partial hanging.
I tied the "rope" (bathrobe belt) to my closet's hanging rod with a clove hitch knot and put the hangman's noose around my neck, pressed it firmly into place then suspended myself.
I quickly fainted at first, but after a while woke up blind with extreme chest pain and a huge headache, and because of my survival instinct, I hastily reached to the ligament around my neck, I couldn't see, hear or feel anything, I didn't even know if what I was touching (or rather, blocking my hands) was actually the noose or the pole. Eventually, after struggling, I untied the clove hitch knot, yet the hangman's noose remained firmly pressed against my neck, I couldn't stop panicking. After a while, I finally got it off of my neck, but I could still barely feel/see/hear anything, felt so freaking dizzy/nauseous, and it took me awfully a long time to realize I had also urinated (even though I made triple sure to empty my bladder). I also checked my blood pressure with a monitor and it showed 80 SYS (normal is 120) and 55 DIA (normal is 80).
This fucking sucks so bad, I wish I hadn't reacted to my SI and just endured it for a little longer. I'm already back to full health after resting for about 6 hours.

At this point, I'll just go for full suspension or even long drop (don't care if it decapitates me). Just to ensure that my survival instinct doesn't screw it up.

Reactions: Eternity04
little froggie

little froggie

it's okay, i don't like me either </3
Jul 21, 2020
that sounds terrifying and extremely frustrating, sorry :c
stories like that are why i can't get myself to go thru with attempting it that way. there's a thing i read (i think it was on LostAllHope? i'm pretty sure that's what the site is called) that listed out the probabilities of success by different attempts, like the lethality of them, as well as the amt of pain/suffering ppl experience while doing it. it's pretty interesting.
but i'm srsly sorry u had to go thru that..

Reactions: nox_ghoul and Eternity04
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
You do have to be extremely careful with suspension hanging. If you'd been in that state any longer brain damage could have been a real possibility. A full suspension or drop hanging is more reliable in this respect. Be careful whatever you do.