Timetodie90

Timetodie90

Spiritual but suicidal.
Mar 8, 2020
So last week I took some Promethazine to act as a Anti-Emetic. I then took a load of Amitriptyline ( I put the pills in a glass and stirred it up ). I can't remember the exact amount. I didn't have enough of either so I took some pure codeine phosphate and drank some brandy and finished off the Promethazine. I went to bed at about 10pm. I expected to ctb. How wrong I was. I was found 12 hours later snoring loudly and dribbling. My mother called an ambulance I was in a coma for about 3 days having all sorts of weird hallucinations and dreams. At one point when the nurses were coming in I was throwing water at them. My hallucinations and dreams revolved around Logan's Run and a Clockwork Orange for some strange reason. Anyway I'm now back home. Kind of angry I didn't manage to ctb. I should add that whilst in hospital they said I had an infection in my heart. How sad it is when they said I had it I was happy. They swabbed me for COVID 19. The test came back negative I was disappointed not to have as I thought heart infection and COVID 19 ctb here I come. But no I have recovered. I'm angry I did not die. I have managed to regain all my faculties. My sinus issues have even improved. Strangely. The reason for this rant is to warm people not to be to impatient in their method. You could end up even worse than you are. So be 100% sure you want to ctb. Exhaust all options before considering it. When you do decide to ctb research, visualise, practice, repeat. Love and peace to all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, MsPotts, autumnal and 2 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Sorry that you've had a bad experience, peace and love to you too.

• Love
Reactions: Timetodie90