• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Prufrockian

Nov 13, 2019
So I've been trying for about 48 hours to make myself pass out with both the night night method and partial hanging. I've been through the resource list over and over trying all manner of techniques and I just can't seem to get it :( I've located where my sweet spot should be (literally pressed straight down onto the pulsing bits) and I've got nowhere other than making my neck kill and give myself a headache. I'm now considering other options

I know there are other methods but I don't think I'll viably be able to SN and I can't get a gun because I'm in the UK :(

I know this takes planning but time is running out, ironic I know but it is. If I don't die within the next few days things are going to catch up with me (sorry to be vague) and will make my life 10x worse.

Therefore I am considering my closest viable option - paracetamol overdose. I know people say this is horrible and do not recommend but I'm walking into it knowing this.

Im pretty sure I can withstand the pain and panic if I know release will come soon. I have 80 500mg of Paracetamol and I think I can find a pack of anti nausea tablets somewhere in my room. Is this enough? I won't be interrupted any time soon

(I stupidly took most of the anti nause in the run up to the hanging attempt and ended up having an embarrassing and trippy experience, I'll tell in the comments if anyone's interested seeing as though I can't tell anyone else)

Anyway sorry my point - is this a strong enough dose? Should I drink alcohol to help with the paracetamol?

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, Soul, DeepSleep and 3 others
C

CarefulWithThatAxe

Experienced
Nov 7, 2019
I found the sweet spot I pushed hard on my carotid arteries located either side of your Adam's
apple it helps to lean your head back it pushes the arteries forward.

Reactions: mycabbages
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Failed (...), may have to use undesired method

A sentence that chills my blood but the reality of which I still haven't come to terms with... Hope you find something that works for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: ALittleBurden and Shakespear's Brother
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Is full suspension an option? I took 60 aged 14 and survived. Please look seriously at every other method before you decide.

RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
So I've been trying for about 48 hours to make myself pass out with both the night night method and partial hanging. I've been through the resource list over and over trying all manner of techniques and I just can't seem to get it :( I've located where my sweet spot should be (literally pressed straight down onto the pulsing bits) and I've got nowhere other than making my neck kill and give myself a headache. I'm now considering other options

I know there are other methods but I don't think I'll viably be able to SN and I can't get a gun because I'm in the UK :(

I know this takes planning but time is running out, ironic I know but it is. If I don't die within the next few days things are going to catch up with me (sorry to be vague) and will make my life 10x worse.

Therefore I am considering my closest viable option - paracetamol overdose. I know people say this is horrible and do not recommend but I'm walking into it knowing this.

Im pretty sure I can withstand the pain and panic if I know release will come soon. I have 80 500mg of Paracetamol and I think I can find a pack of anti nausea tablets somewhere in my room. Is this enough? I won't be interrupted any time soon

(I stupidly took most of the anti nause in the run up to the hanging attempt and ended up having an embarrassing and trippy experience, I'll tell in the comments if anyone's interested seeing as though I can't tell anyone else)

Anyway sorry my point - is this a strong enough dose? Should I drink alcohol to help with the paracetamol?
I would not recommend this. It isn't worth the risk. You probably won't die and may just cause yourself even worse life-long issues. If I'm wrong, may someone else correct me.

Reactions: Bluefish
F

Frank

Aug 22, 2019
Paracetamol is in no way quick it could take days. So if time is limited and you think you can only take the pain if the relief is relatively quick I wouldn't use it

Reactions: Soul, 2Min2Midnight and Bluefish
P

Prufrockian

Nov 13, 2019
I found the sweet spot I pushed hard on my carotid arteries located either side of your Adam's
apple it helps to lean your head back it pushes the arteries forward.

I've been trying for hours really, it just doesn't seem to be working. I've looked at diagrams and videos and all sorts. I read somewhere that some people just don't black out (No idea if this is true) but the more I try the more I'm certain I've put enough pressure on enough spots with no hint of passing out. It's so frustrating because I was so happy when I found the night night method thinking I could finally leave...
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Is full suspension an option? I took 60 aged 14 and survived. Please look seriously at every other method before you decide.

Unfortunately not there's no where in my room or around my area I could fully hang :( I'm sorry that happened to you, thats what I'm scared of happening.
Paracetamol is in no way quick it could take days. So if time is limited and you think you can only take the pain if the relief is relatively quick I wouldn't use it

Sorry I phrased this completely wrong. I know it can take up to a week. What I meant about time limited is I don't have an extended amount of time (so 3-4 weeks) to prepare by then people in my life will know something's up and this may all be taken out of my control. Also I meant that I can take however many days of pain if I know that this is working towards my death. Apologies for not phrasing it correctly
I would not recommend this. It isn't worth the risk. You probably won't die and may just cause yourself even worse life-long issues. If I'm wrong, may someone else correct me.

I am scared of this, I've heard it can cause liver and kidney damage (to which I already suffer from but obviously not to such an extent)

It seems incredibly varied, it seems some people die even from accidental overdose and some people they just feel horrible for 2 weeks.

Sorry is it okay if I just use a comment to vent? :(

I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place (obviously something everyone can understand) but what I mean is I know I have a choice and I feel like this is now or never situation. I have had deteriorating mental health for years now.

I feel like it's now boiled down to a critical moment. I have 2 choices. Ive spent 48 hours trying to hang myself and being in this fugue state. I can keep trying to hang but this might not work and time will just keep going on until I'm in a worser situation.

I can take the paracetamol overdose, hide myself away for days until I (hopefully) die.

Or I can get up, I can take a shower, I can go meet my boyfriend at the pub and tell him what I've been doing and seek help. I can apologise to my family and explain to them. Finish and hand in my uni assignments even though they're late. Apologise to my friend who offered me a job and turn up on Friday. I keep going.

But honestly, even if I can do the second option I do not trust myself to keep going like this for the rest of my life. I'm not special, I'm not precious, I just can't keep doing this how other people seem to.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: notjustyetagain, Soul, Little Mook and 1 other person
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
Please reconsider using paracetamol. It's not a good method at all, even with that amount, despite anti emetics, it's likely you'd still not be able to A) take that amount and B) keep that amount down. Then you'll be looking at an extremely painful and slow way out whilst everything 'catches up with you', as you worded it. Please don't do anything in desperation as it rarely works.

Reactions: Soul
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I've heard it can cause liver and kidney damage

Don't choose this method. It do cause liver damage. The only antidote is NAC.

healthapril.jpg

Reactions: 2Min2Midnight
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Ive been praticing parital last 3 days, i just get really light headed. Gl in ur quest

Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
Good luck, i can't imagine an overdose to be in any way painless. I've tried partial, not got any feeling of light headed ness just a headache. I'm gonna go with full suspension because my weight will have to push down on the rope with nowhere to go so hopefully that works.

APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019

Partial has no effect on me other than pain and a pounding head. No matter how much pressure is put on the area, no matter how long I press on it

Reactions: Retard
Retard

Retard

Dec 7, 2019
Partial has no effect on me other than pain and a pounding head. No matter how much pressure is put on the area, no matter how long I press on it
I have always found the same thing too. It's reassuring to know that others are in the same boat and I'm not doing something wrong - unless we're all doing it wrong :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
This concerns me, as I am prone to hanging as solution. That it worked for neither of you has me worried. Should I stab myself in bathtub as a last resort? I have read that this method is unreliable, but I do know that a poor man stabbed himself publicly and bled to death before he could reach hospital. At age 64, I am done, one way or the other.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Retard
Retard

Retard

Dec 7, 2019
This concerns me, as I am prone to hanging as solution. That it worked for neither of you has me worried. Should I stab myself in bathtub as a last resort? I have read that this method is unreliable, but I do know that a poor man stabbed himself publicly and bled to death before he could reach hospital. At age 64, I am done, one way or the other.
I'm sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in at the moment. Am quite a bit younger than yourself and cant imagine being on this earth for that long myself, so it must be immensely painful for you. Apologies but I'm not in a very good state of mind at the moment to advise on anything, but didn't want to ignore your post. This site has some very helpful resources so hopefully someone more knowledgeable and experienced than myself can point you in the right direction. I have heard good things about the SN method but have had difficulty in obtaining anti emetics from the doctor so far.

Much love to you.

Reactions: Nozzlehead and Soul