• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thekingofthabeat

Oct 6, 2023
10 mins ago I failed a full suspension due to the anchor knot failing. Used the Bowline knot in the anchor and the slipknot in the neck. It wasnt painfull and the rope is fine and I swinged on it before my try. So i dont know why the hell im still alive. Which knot should I use in my next attemp?

For those wondering. I briefly loose my consciousness and waked up with minor disconfort and confused thinking something about the simpsons lawyer. So is not a bad method.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry life lead you here and sorry that your attempt faild. The hanging mega thread suggests to use a snuggle hitch knot for your anchor point. I I would suggest reading it very useful informations on there and some very helpful comments❤️

Reactions: grahf, Tellement and Praestat_Mori
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
As mentioned above, Snuggle hitch knot is for the anchor.

And this is the best video on how to do it, it's simpler than the slip knot:

I admire and envy your determination, wish I would finally gather the courage and the will to go through with it in the next few days (also full suspension).

Reactions: thekingofthabeat
T

thekingofthabeat

Oct 6, 2023
As mentioned above, Snuggle hitch knot is for the anchor.

And this is the best video on how to do it, it's simpler than the slip knot:

I admire and envy your determination, wish I would finally gather the courage and the will to go through with it in the next few days (also full suspension).

Thank you very much this is really helpfull. I don't know your life situation, what helped me rationalize it and have more courage (chickened out a few days ago with the rope on my neck) was thinking that I would have the same problems of life multiplied in a few years and even more when I was 60. Hope you find relief in life or peace on death.