• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Yesterday night I have attempted a ctb by burning charcoal in car. I burnt 1kg charcoal in a bucket outside and brought it into the car. Stepped inside Car after 20mins. I sat there for around 15mins breathing. There was some smoke inside car. Nothing happened for the first 10mins.. after that felt little dizzy, then rapid heart beat that I never had so far. Then about to fall unconscious. The feeling was very scary. Reading all news on internet, I felt it will be just going into sleep peacefully. But it was not like that. I had rapid heart beat and feeling of going into coma. It was slow and felt as if I will lay there slowly dying while half conscious, unable to move. Then my survival instincts kicked and I opened car door. I feel thus is not a great method. Or someone has to be asleep before co effect takes place.

I just came out of car while feeling of loosing consciousness. If I was there for 2 -3 mins, I would have been in a state of unable to move or slip into unconsciousness. My concern is, as I did not go into unconscious state, will there be any permanent damage to my brain or any long term effect? Someone who survived this method, please let me know.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ashu, Victim.Of.Life, Ash and 4 others
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
What were the CO levels?
Did not measure. I did not buy any instrument to measure that. But once I was out of car, I was not able to walk. Falling down on ground and sleepy.

Reactions: Ashu and Victim.Of.Life
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's difficult to say what would have happened if you did not leave the car. Probably you would've passed out. 1kg charcoal is probably the bare minimum for a serious attempt, depending on the volume of air in your car. Depending on how well you blocked vents and such in your car and how long a deadly concentration of CO could have been kept up inside, you most likely would have been successful. If the concentration dropped too fast after becoming unconscious the risks of brain damage increase a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu, Forveleth, losing hope and 1 other person
S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Yesterday night I have attempted a ctb by burning charcoal in car. I burnt 1kg charcoal in a bucket outside and brought it into the car. Stepped inside Car after 20mins. I sat there for around 15mins breathing. There was some smoke inside car. Nothing happened for the first 10mins.. after that felt little dizzy, then rapid heart beat that I never had so far. Then about to fall unconscious. The feeling was very scary. Reading all news on internet, I felt it will be just going into sleep peacefully. But it was not like that. I had rapid heart beat and feeling of going into coma. It was slow and felt as if I will lay there slowly dying while half conscious, unable to move. Then my survival instincts kicked and I opened car door. I feel thus is not a great method. Or someone has to be asleep before co effect takes place.

I just came out of car while feeling of loosing consciousness. If I was there for 2 -3 mins, I would have been in a state of unable to move or slip into unconsciousness. My concern is, as I did not go into unconscious state, will there be any permanent damage to my brain or any long term effect? Someone who survived this method, please let me know.
@explorer How are you feeling? Have you fully recovered, physically and mentally?

Reactions: Ashu
Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
You probably needed to burn more. Also, this method is a bit risky because once you are unconsciouss you don't know what's gonna happen, you don't want to wake up in the middle of it because you might suffer brain damage.