farakini

farakini

True Love of the Purest Kind🤍
Oct 31, 2021
I've been having trouble trying to hang myself and it's frustrating, I've used an extension cord and tied it to a steel bar and and also a belt tied to a door knob. I'm thinking the problem might be the position of the ligature around my neck. Can someone help me? Because of this, I'm now considering ordering SN. I'm ready to go..I'm so tired.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eliza23, Sick of it all, Huntfish34 and 3 others
T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
You sound very desperate and that breaks my heart. While I can't help you with advice I do wish you peace as I know the pain you are feeling.

• Love
Reactions: farakini, Sick of it all, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I've never had an attempt. I'm sorry about your situation. I understand wanting to do it asap. For me it's just that I want to get it over with .x

• Hugs
Reactions: farakini and Sick of it all
eliza23

eliza23

Aug 10, 2022
yeah I know how a failed attempt feels. I was trying to get my friend to finally come back from her book and join reality again and she got mad at me and told me to leave. Well now that she mentions it, why the fuck am I here I mean her grandma stopped by earlier and told me I shouldn't be here. Well I went into the shower to cry and feel like shit then ended up cutting myself and tried to end my life but looks like death hates me as well as life. I ended up passing out from the blood loss but woke up still in the shower cold water going cuz I'd been in there to long and i was still bleeding but still breathing and living sadly. I mean I cut deep enough and I cut going up and down not left to right so I should have bled out but I fucking didn't. It sucks but now I'm just gonna turn my feelings off for the time being because thankful with how I grew up I learned how to turn my emotions off so yeah.
I've been having trouble trying to hang myself and it's frustrating, I've used an extension cord and tied it to a steel bar and and also a belt tied to a door knob. I'm thinking the problem might be the position of the ligature around my neck. Can someone help me? Because of this, I'm now considering ordering SN. I'm ready to go..I'm so tired.
yeah man I get you I'm fucking exhausted and wanna leave as quickly as I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: farakini and Sick of it all
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hanging really does sound like a difficult method and that's why I have never attempted it as I would fear it going wrong in someway. I understand why you would be frustrated. Suicide is not easy in general. I would personally prefer SN if I had the choice between the two. I'm also tired, it's unfair how it's hard to die. I wish you relief from suffering.

Reactions: Hurt and farakini