clicmsf

clicmsf

Not belonging to this universe
Oct 8, 2022
Hi. I'm an 18 y/o boy and I attempted suicide around 10 days ago. I'm not comfortable telling my method publicly but I would share it with you all in dm if you want to know. I'm currently being held in a mental hospital and it's honestly draining. I have no reason to keep going, I simply don't want to. I wish I didn't have a family so I could just easily do it. The guilt is killing me and I'm so drained. It's not like it's their fault, it's just that I'm a genetic failure. Being born with both mental and physical disability and also growing up to look extremely ugly, probably has the same chance as winning the lottery, but here we are. I'm tired of going to different doctors to hear that I have rare genetic disabilities, I really am tired of hearing and seeing how useless I am. I want to save myself from a miserable life. Please tell me a 100% successful method besides drowning and jumping, I don't care about how painful it is.
Thanks for reading, stay safe and peaceful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: illAF, saddestbunny, bedtimebabe and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful what you are going through, failing a suicide attempt is exactly what I fear, I find it so horrible how it's this difficult to finally die and how other people want to force suicidal people to suffer against their wishes. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: clicmsf
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Please tell me a 100% successful method
Such a method does not exist. There is a risk of failure with every method.
Here you can find an overview of common methods:
This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: clicmsf and bedtimebabe