M

Musiclover338

Sep 25, 2024
Anyone with drug induced brain damage/injury have any luck recovering

Hey two years ago in feb 2022 i tried over dosing on benzos off the darkweb and alcohol

long story short it left me with seemingly permanent brain damage that interferes with my daily life such as headaches sharp head pain/zaps

it all started after this event after i was laying in my bed wondering if i would have seizures or something i felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and i immediately thought "well that cant be good" and every day sense i have the same pain in the back of my head daily. heighten anxiety feels like im struggling to breathe most of the time.

it's affected my life drastically my head/brain constantly feels swollen and hurts its not a normal headache per say if its daily reoccurring, makes it hard to sleep because my brain seems like its throbbing.

Anyway anyone in a similar situation

i have tried magic mushroom to no avail.
getting desperate already have meto and SN
the fucked up part is my life would have improved for the better if i had just gave myself more time and moved out my parents sooner

Man dont mix pills and alcohol together to try to CTB it only makes life worse

• Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar, Alexandra0 and Asgardus
Asgardus

Asgardus

Texting from some cave near Al-Kawm
Oct 12, 2024
I developed CFS and anhedonia from SSRI withdrawal. It's been 1 year since I've been off SSRIs yet I haven't noticed any improvements so far. I'm pretty much okay with my own situation but I might have to do something pretty soon in order to not end up homeless due to unemployment.

• Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar
M

Musiclover338

Sep 25, 2024
I developed CFS and anhedonia from SSRI withdrawal. It's been 1 year since I've been off SSRIs yet I haven't noticed any improvements so far. I'm pretty much okay with my own situation but I might have to do something pretty soon in order to not end up homeless due to unemployment.

im lucky to have a job still but im struggling to keep it due to my head problems from the pills.

Security is pretty easy if u get lucky its what i currently do i sit down most of my shift

• Informative
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
oh i was considering this once :,( did it feel immediately like a mistake as you drank it?

M

Musiclover338

Sep 25, 2024
oh i was considering this once :,( did it feel immediately like a mistake as you drank it?

No i didn't notice until i woke up the next day with the weirdest headache

it immediately put me to sleep after combining them/ made me pass out

had memory loss evidently i was crying had to be told that because i had no recollection of it

i just hate life made me feel like i had to do this capitalism sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
No i didn't notice until i woke up the next day with the weirdest headache

it immediately put me to sleep after combining them/ made me pass out

had memory loss evidently i was crying had to be told that because i had no recollection of it

i just hate life made me feel like i had to do this capitalism sucks
i'm so sorry. šŸ«‚šŸ«‚ hugs.