OffTheBullseye

OffTheBullseye

Aug 31, 2024
I wasn't necessarily in the right state of mind when attempting, so obviously, it did not work very well. Tied a knot with the belt as best I could—it was definitely tight and strong enough, that much I could tell. But since they essentially try making college dorms suicide-proof, it's hard to find a good place to do it from. Knot kept slipping from the doorknob; no places to hang near the ceiling that would hold my weight; closet seems like it might work, but both I and the belt were just short enough that I couldn't do it properly. Best I could do was get myself choking a bit, head thumping, vision going weird and white. It's annoying how hard it is to kill yourself. Going to see if I can find an HDMI cable somewhere to try—don't want to have to rent one from our library for obvious reasons.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish it's not so difficult to permanently be free from all the suffering, to me personally it feels so cruel how there isn't the option to just painlessly die. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: skylight7 and OffTheBullseye