• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Hello, I am new to this forum. I will quickly explain my story to you: more than 2 years ago I tried to kill myself by rushing into a tree at high speed, alone in my car no other injured than me, but the attempt failed because someone went through this road and called the fire department. I am still handicapped at the time with physical consequences that will surely remain for life. So here I am already to discuss and then to find a way "on" to leave in complete freedom and peace. In some time I will have the exit handbook, in particular to have a "reliable" address of N or otherwise there is also the N of C from the WM which seems reliable. Then my other two ideas are an overdose of fentanyl (you still have to find some) or the SN method. What do you think ? Thanks for reading me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Silvermorning, MrBigSad and 5 others
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
My method is SN

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
First of all, welcome to this forum :hug: That's a tragic story you have. At least now you got this place to search for reliable methods. Your ctb ideas all seem really good. A small amount of Fentanyl is already enough to kill you but it's really hard to get because most dark net markets I know don't even allow selling F anymore. At the end you have to choose which method you're going for. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your stay on SS.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pen>Sword and (deleted member)
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Welcome, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry to hear you were unable to find the peace you desire, and even more so that you're suffering as a result. It sounds like you have some solid ideas of more reliable methods. I would suggest reading over all of them in the resource section.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, MiseryLovesMyCompany and sadworld
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Reactions: Meditation guide, Deleted member 4993, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
I too was debating the car round tree or post idea. To be honest it shouldn't matter if someone finds you as to successfully do it you have to ensure death on impact. Either you weren't going fast enough or didn't hit the tree correctly I am afraid. If you had a seatbelt on that would've saved you too. But I am sorry you failed, it is a easy to try method with good results and consequences if done right but not one you can fail unfortunately.

You will need knowledge of the dark net to acquire such consumables and even then N is not available on the markets anymore.

If you read the N from C thread that should give you everything you need.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
I too was debating the car round tree or post idea. To be honest it shouldn't matter if someone finds you as to successfully do it you have to ensure death on impact. Either you weren't going fast enough or didn't hit the tree correctly I am afraid. If you had a seatbelt on that would've saved you too. But I am sorry you failed, it is a easy to try method with good results and consequences if done right but not one you can fail unfortunately.

You will need knowledge of the dark net to acquire such consumables and even then N is not available on the markets anymore.

If you read the N from C thread that should give you everything you need.

Thank you for your answers and for welcoming me to the forum. I'm going to work towards getting N, there's an address on the exit book and I think it's reliable. For the N which comes from C I believe it is no longer available at the moment. Where can I find the section that talks about it on the forum please?
And thank you all for your greetings

Last edited:
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
your best bet will be the N from C megathread for Info and current status of the source

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
your best bet will be the N from C megathread for Info and current status of the source
ok thanks for the answer, i don't know the forum well yet, but i guess this information is here? Or more on darkfail?

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
It's nice to meet you, welcome. I have heard SN is a very effective method. It seems to be the go to for most people here. Personally I will be jumping to concrete as it's instantaneous and I get to feel a rush like I was on a rollercoaster, though I do not know if that's an applicable method for your current situation.

tl;dr

I wish you safe travels and good fortune.

Reactions: Meditation guide
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
It's nice to meet you, welcome. I have heard SN is a very effective method. It seems to be the go to for most people here. Personally I will be jumping to concrete as it's instantaneous and I get to feel a rush like I was on a rollercoaster, though I do not know if that's an applicable method for your current situation.

tl;dr

I wish you safe travels and good fortune.
Thank you for your welcome and yes SN is apparently a good technique. Personally, I chose the N method, I just need to be a little patient. Hope you find peace in your method, make sure you do things right so you don't have any consequences. Good luck

Reactions: MrBigSad