willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
It won't be long, in the grand scheme of things, before I fade from memory. My immediate family will likely all be gone within 60-70 years at the latest. My extended family are largely uninvolved in my life, but the ones who are are either going to be too young to really remember me or also gone within 60-70 years. I will be cremated, not buried (I don't have a will but I have talked how much I would hate to be buried several times before, I believe they will honor my wishes), so no tombstone to carry on my name to anyone who may walk the cemeteries. The march of time does not stop. In less than a century anyone who had any meaningful connection or memory of me will be gone. No one will by pained by my loss anymore. I hate that I will be hurting people, but soon enough their time will come. They will bring their sorrows to the grave just as everyone before them has done. The pain I leave behind will be finite. My memory will fade to time.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, LifeQuitter, Tonkpils and 1 other person
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I probably won't make it another 60-70 years, but I'll remember you while I'm still here. You're gonna be missed, even if in the grand scheme of things you'll only be missed for a brief blip in time. You'll still be an absence for us <3

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
You'll be remembered fondly for all the help and discourse you brought to this haven for those of us that will follow you, or even precede you, I don't have my date set, but I know I will always think of you highly as a compassionate helpful real as fuck person and I appreciate that the most. Thank you for being here with us for now <3

• Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, nottinghams and nir
nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
It won't be long, in the grand scheme of things, before I fade from memory. My immediate family will likely all be gone within 60-70 years at the latest. My extended family are largely uninvolved in my life, but the ones who are are either going to be too young to really remember me or also gone within 60-70 years. I will be cremated, not buried (I don't have a will but I have talked how much I would hate to be buried several times before, I believe they will honor my wishes), so no tombstone to carry on my name to anyone who may walk the cemeteries. The march of time does not stop. In less than a century anyone who had any meaningful connection or memory of me will be gone. No one will by pained by my loss anymore. I hate that I will be hurting people, but soon enough their time will come. They will bring their sorrows to the grave just as everyone before them has done. The pain I leave behind will be finite. My memory will fade to time.
I personally believe people have souls. if you do not want to fade, your soul will live on. I haven't spoken to you much, or to much anyone in depth on this forum, but I can sense a lot of users here appreciate you deeply.

I'm thankful for your replies to my threads, too.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
When I was 13 I would always write about how people would be better off without me and I was only hurting people by living. I don't know that I ever truly believed it deep down, but I at the very least was attempting to convince myself of it. I think it made it a lot easier to get myself to attempt. It was easier to let go when I didn't think I would be hurting people. As I matured and realized that that was nothing short of delusional it's made it so much harder to let go. Knowing I am leaving a wake of incomprehensible grief makes letting go of this life so much more painful. Pain in life and pain in death. And pain in the lives my death is leaving behind. The fact that it is just a blip in time is my only consolation.

Reactions: Tonkpils
Z

zentaomeowzz

Jul 22, 2024
you may come back (reincarnation). you may live forever (permanent soul). time may repeat itself (eternal reoccurrence). you may discover time is not real after death. we dont know because we haven't crossed the line.

Reactions: Tonkpils