• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I need to raise this topic again because I wasn't convinced that using fentanyl patches with N is not a right thing to do.
I need more opinions please.

1. on the one hand I was told here that it increases comatose state… but opioids, if overdosing, cause respieratory depression, that's the point of opiate overdose. How can it increase a comatose state? Can someone explain? Im not talking about a few tramadol tablets here, I am talking about a few strong f patches extradermal.

2. On the other hand opiate overdose supposably reduce antiemetics effectiveness. I'd like to talk about it too.

Please, help me gather info. It might be useful for all of us.

Reactions: Alina
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
1) Not enough research to answer that question but I don't think think it would prolong a "comatose state." Opioids and barbiturates are synergistic drugs after all.

2) It wouldn't directly decrease the effectiveness of anti-emtics. However, opioids (especially stronger ones like fentanyl) increase the risk of vomiting and/or nausea.

I don't know the philosophy and reasoning behind the "whole kitchen sink" approach to the N method personally. Take your AEs, drink enough N, and not be found for at least 24 hours (this is an extremely important part that people under look and is honestly one of the most important details) and you will have pretty much a 99% chance of a successful ctb GUARANTEED.

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, GreenMile and Dead Meat
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I don't think it would increase a comatose state. If the N someone possessed would kill them on it's own, a smaller amount like a 25-50 mic fentanyl patch would only potentiate it and further suppress the CNS.

A transdermal fentanyl patch takes 12-24 hours to reach full pain killing levels. Someone would likely be fine, and not be able to throw up by the time the patch is peaking its levels of bioavailability.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenMile
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
1) Not enough research to answer that question but I don't think think it would prolong a "comatose state." Opioids and barbiturates are synergistic drugs after all.

2) It wouldn't directly decrease the effectiveness of anti-emtics. However, opioids (especially stronger ones like fentanyl) increase the risk of vomiting and/or nausea.

I don't know the philosophy and reasoning behind the "whole kitchen sink" approach to the N method personally. Take your AEs, drink enough N, and not be found for at least 24 hours (this is an extremely important part that people under look and is honestly one of the most important details) and you will have pretty much a 99% chance of a successful ctb GUARANTEET

Yeah, I heard that about opiates, the vomiting thing is actually worrisome. I am thinking maybe 1 or 2 patches are enough to potentiate and without bringing the nausea.

Well, the cases of people surviving N just don´t really help, so I might need an overkill.

Thank you. Do you have any thoughts on Dilantin? For those who maybe don´t have much time, will it make ctb quicker?
I don't think it would increase a comatose state. If the N you possessed would kill you on it's own, a smaller amount like a 25-50 mic fentanyl patch would only potentiate it and further suppress the CNS.

A transdermal fentanyl patch takes 12-24 hours to reach full pain killing levels. You would likely be fine, and not be able to throw up by the time the patch is peaking its levels of bioavailability.

I was thinking about it too... Maybe they will not start working immediately but can help later. So you think I should get normal patches instead of superstrong ones?

Reactions: Jumping_realms
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
Yeah, I heard that about opiates, the vomiting thing is actually worrisome. I am thinking maybe 1 or 2 patches are enough to potentiate and without bringing the nausea.

Well, the cases of people surviving N just don´t really help, so I might need an overkill.

Thank you. Do you have any thoughts on Dilantin? For those who maybe don´t have much time, will it make ctb quicker?

I was thinking about it too... Maybe they will not start working immediately but can help later. So you think I should get normal patches instead of superstrong ones?
I wouldn't feel comfortable advising you of which ones to get. I do know If I had no opiate tolerance, personally I'd get no more than a 50 mic patch if I went that route.

Reactions: sully
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I wouldn't feel comfortable advising you of which ones to get. I do know If I had no opiate tolerance, personally I'd get no more than a 50 mic patch if I went that route.
I see. No, I have no opiate tolerance at all. Maybe in this case less is more... Thank you for your opinion.

Reactions: Jumping_realms
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019

Like quite a few people on this forum, I don't believe in Dilantin potentation. In my opinion, it is one of Dr. PN's 2am blunders. Pretty sure he decided that it was a good idea because it is included with N in veterinary euthanasia solution in some countries (this is to lower it to a lower drug class so less paperwork lol i (ex: in the US, schedule II to schedule III)). It's mildly cardiotoxic but that's about it. Benzos are way better potentatiors imo. It's better to further the effect at the GABA-A receptor rather than introudce something less physiologically related (ex: Dilantin and cardiotoxicity) in my opinion personally.

• Love
Reactions: GreenMile and Dead Meat
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Like quite a few people on this forum, I don't believe in Dilantin potentation. In my opinion, it is one of Dr. PN's 2am blunders. Pretty sure he decided that it was a good idea because it is included with N in veterinary euthanasia solution in some countries (this is to lower it to a lower drug class so less paperwork lol i (ex: in the US, schedule II to schedule III)). It's mildly cardiotoxic but that's about it. Benzos are way better potentatiors imo. It's better to further the effect at the GABA-A receptor rather than introudce something less physiologically related (ex: Dilantin and cardiotoxicity) in my opinion personally.
Well one can take benzos as well. Do you have any thoughts on how many benzos ade needed and of what kind?